• Vince McMahon

• Rikishi

• I'm not legally able to talk about that

• Other (Who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
"If Maxwell Jacob Friedman's father is still alive... why hasn't he attended any of his shows? When Nick Wayne is on AEW Television, do you see me sitting home? NO! Do you see me hidden in the crowd of lowlifes? NO! I am right here, right by MY boy... like a good father.

In fact, I am going to do BETTER by taking Nick to Dairy Queen for a Blizzard."

ea90cf21cadd53ec89d3ae3b68862df505459448.gif
I want a blizzard now but there isn't one close enough for me to go for lunch :mjcry:

Go fukk yourself @MushroomX :russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If the Devil reveal happens this weekend, it will not be Alex Hammerstone. SRS said on his YouTube video today that Hammerstone's deal with MLW doesn't expire until midnight on Sunday, December 31.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:francis: I know this thread is jokes, but damn. This started as SOMETHING and then Cole twists his ankle and Punk shows up in WWE and now....people just want it to die.

Has, "who's under the mask?" ever worked in pro wrestling? Black Scorpion, Suicide, Fake Kane, Aces and Eights, The Higher Power, Uncle Howdy, The Devil, etc. I don't remember a time it actually paid off.

Bully's reveal destroyed hogun.

So if you call aces and eights a reveal angle. That is the only one in wrasslin main event large promotion history
That actually had a legendary goat payoff.

Outside of that.

The only way to pay off the devil angle is controversially simple.
Giving what has occurred to mjf.
You have Samoa joe beat mjf In nyc this saturday.
Then after the match.
joe gets beat down immediately afterwards. Where the devil says I will have and will always take. what you covet from you.
Next followup show.
Joe comes out heated.
asking for a reveal for a title shot.

Mask rips off.

The devil obliges.

Austin Aries is the devil.
To callback to being the impact mascot hood angle.

To setup the twenty year anniversary of joe vs Aries for the title at final battle.

Only way you gon save this angle.
Aries become aew champion after defeating joe.
which gives aew the workrate roh meets indie legacy revisit.
it lacked when it started to setup When they failed to make Christopher Daniels the original leader of the dark order. With this solution. You get the type of indie needle pusher punk was.
You get built in feuds to segueway to main event programs and rego tv matches woth built in storylines. From the roh alum, Nigel dragon, joe. You get tv match title defenses possibilities.
with penta and pac, a possible squash of Jeff Hardy.
you get a world title stinf retirement match possibly as well. Where aries gets to reinterract with sting and the dream aries student of sharkey meets ric flair midwest origins dream promo encounter.
plus a possible sting title match and if you like you could strap sting up in his retirement match. Plus put the title up in another tournament after sting wins.

then drops the title in retirement.

Only person who makes sense is Aries at this point.

Nobody is left but Austin Aries to save this.

Art Barr

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bully's reveal destroyed hogun.

So if you call aces and eights a reveal angle. That is the only one in wrasslin main event large promotion history
That actually had a legendary goat payoff.

Outside of that.

The only way to pay off the devil angle is controversially simple.
Giving what has occurred to mjf.
You have Samoa joe beat mjf In nyc this saturday.
Then after the match.
joe gets beat down immediately afterwards. Where the devil says I will have and will always take. what you covet from you.
Next followup show.
Joe comes out heated.
asking for a reveal for a title shot.

Mask rips off.

The devil obliges.

Austin Aries is the devil.
To callback to being the impact mascot hood angle.

To setup the twenty year anniversary of joe vs Aries for the title at final battle.

Only way you gon save this angle.
Aries become aew champion after defeating joe.
which gives aew the workrate roh meets indie legacy revisit.
it lacked when it started to setup When they failed to make Christopher Daniels the original leader of the dark order. With this solution. You get the type of indie needle pusher punk was.
You get built in feuds to segueway to main event programs and rego tv matches woth built in storylines. From the roh alum, Nigel dragon, joe. You get tv match title defenses possibilities.
with penta and pac, a possible squash of Jeff Hardy.
you get a world title stinf retirement match possibly as well. Where aries gets to reinterract with sting and the dream aries student of sharkey meets ric flair midwest origins dream promo encounter.
plus a possible sting title match and if you like you could strap sting up in his retirement match. Plus put the title up in another tournament after sting wins.

then drops the title in retirement.

Only person who makes sense is Aries at this point.

Nobody is left but Austin Aries to save this.

Art Barr
I forgot all about Austin Aries.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Man they about to make the devil Jungle Boy to try capitalize off of the Punk stuff and try to give a push to a homegrown talent who won't go to the E.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
It's Cole bruhs.
He was the one pushing Max to link with Joe for the ROH tag titles in exchange for Joe's title shot.
Cole out to destroy MJF, which'll prove that friendship ain't shyt and it'll be AEW's favorite: a feud built around nikkas not wanting to be friends no more.