Who is the biggest bytch in wrestling?

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Batista was fukking Melina and everyone knew it and people would tell John to stand up to Batista and he just let it slide
i think the true story was that John and Melina broke up, then she started dating Batista after. Vince thought he was a bytch for not trying to fight BATISTA after that and killed his push :dead:

Candido tho :beli:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Can't call CM Punk a bytch. An overly emotional, self-sabotaging a$$hole who overrated himself despite legitimately being one of the best of his generation, but not a bytch. A lot of people complained about not being on Cena's level, he actually made a real push at getting there. A lot of people complain in secret or to the sheets about WWE's booking and want to leave as a result (see Nemeth, Nicholas for an example), Punk actually took that shyt to Vince and Hunter and walked. Went to court with them and won out (twice), then got taken to court by his ex-best friend and seemingly got a favorable settlement out of it. Did the thing every wrestling tough guy says he wants to do despite having less than no legitimate combat credentials and getting killed twice as a result. Got pissed off about how he though Hangman and the Elite were moving and proceeded to air them out in public multiple times, including a scorched earth rant RIGHT NEXT TO THE HEAD OF THE COMPANY, WHO DID NOTHING, then threw the first punch when they came to see him as he requested (regardless of whether they were there to fight or talk).

Dude definitely does far too much, but he isn't really a bytch in my eyes.