• 4. Niether

Votes: 17 5.6%

• Total voters

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Sloppy pancake ass.

I'm still smashing though cause she is decent facially

interesting, she has grown into her facial features more because they use to diss her hard but now she is looking better facially.

the body is softly amazing :ohlawd:

194fsowm0r881.jpg

noah-cyrus-rocks-pink-bikini-for-day-at-the-beach-06.jpg

so sofffft.

Daps
I am notorious on the coli for being fully against sleeping with white women.

However, I love Miley's confidence. That is an attractive quality and if I WAS into pawging, and she was in my face, I would holla. What really made me notice her confidence was her NY Eve performance at the beginning of this year. She had a warddrobe malfunction where her dress came down or something, and she kept singing, didn't miss a note, just turned around to where her back was to the camera. You could see that her bra or dress or whatever she had on had come off cause all you saw was her bare back. She was a professional and kept singing as she walked backstage to grab a blazer to throw on.

Had me like :ehh:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I am notorious on the coli for being fully against sleeping with white women.

However, I love Miley's confidence. That is an attractive quality and if I WAS into pawging, and she was in my face, I would holla. What really made me notice her confidence was her NY Eve performance at the beginning of this year. She had a warddrobe malfunction where her dress came down or something, and she kept singing, didn't miss a note, just turned around to where her back was to the camera. You could see that her bra or dress or whatever she had on had come off cause all you saw was her bare back. She was a professional and kept singing as she walked backstage to grab a blazer to throw on.

Had me like :ehh:

this is funny for some reason because i know what you mean in seeing someone in a different light.

mine was jayz no homo when he did the mariah carey "heartbreaker-remix" he was in a cold ass tub freezing but he mentioned it after the shooting as to be professional and he said it jokingly. always thought this is a disciplined hardworking guy ever since. this was back in like 2000.

Yet y’all had a fit in the Little Mermaid thread

:unimpressed:

:russ: