• 3. I will take Noah instead

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • 4. Niether

Votes: 17 5.6%

• Total voters

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
here are the 2022 nudish type stuff, cant find the magazine joint she recently did but its all glossy. its about candid pictures lol.

d45e32c083a9bb22eae83479728776e2

m-12242a47-14e3-41a8-9bb9-fd54258ecb46.jpg

Miley%20Cyrus%20almost%20nude%20tori_ng.jpg

FMPRQd4XsAEXBoT.jpg

R1347_FEA_Miley_A-1.jpg

MAIN-David-LaChapelleTaschen.jpg

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
She OK. A nkka wouldn't push her out of the bed, or anything. :yeshrug:

When I look at some of these cac broads tho, all I can do is laugh, at the cism in society. :mjlol:

These mediocre yt girls they prop up. Pale, blotchy skin, pancake asses, no booty, no hips, subpar faces, and a nkka is supposed to fawn over that? :childplease::scust::comeon:

It's why I really side-eye some of you negroes...:mjpls:Basic Becky ass bytches ain't touchin so many BW, it's pathetic. This broad is a real life 6 (at best). To prop these basic ass chix up, at the expense of all these bad ass BW and women of color, in society...FOH:laff:

A lot of em (including Miley), aren't even in their league. Nkkas only on Miley, and these SpongeBob built broads, cuz they're yt.

I'll play along and hit OFC, but....:camby:

Wouldn't give her a 2nd look, nor the time of day, IRL on the street (outside of it being Miley Cyrus). :manny:

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She OK. A nkka wouldn't push her out of the bed, or anything. :yeshrug:

When I look at some of these cac broads tho, all I can do is laugh, at the cism in society. :mjlol:

These mediocre yt girls they prop up. Pale, blotchy skin, pancake asses, no booty, no hips, subpar faces, and a nkka is supposed to fawn over that? :childplease::scust::comeon:

It's why I really side-eye some of you negroes...:mjpls:Basic Becky ass bytches ain't touchin so many BW, it's pathetic. This broad is a real life 6 (at best). To prop these basic ass chix up, at the expense of all these bad ass BW and women of color, in society...FOH:laff:

A lot of em (including Miley), aren't even in their league. Nkkas only on Miley, and these SpongeBob built broads, cuz they're yt.

I'll play along and hit OFC, but....:camby:

Wouldn't give her a 2nd look, nor the time of day, IRL on the street (outside of it being Miley Cyrus). :manny:
She is definitely not a 6 no matter how hard you try and front like your standards are so high that you only fukk with 10++ and she could never reach your level of standard :mjlol: She is naturally a closer to a 10 because in reality (white , black, whoever) there are so many unattractive women everywhere. You seem more concerned with a perceived slight of black women more than anything. I don’t even see the need to compare a Miley Cyrus to black women. Compare her to her counterparts. She’s up there high on the scale of white women with legit sex appeal:ufdup:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
She is definitely not a 6 no matter how hard you try and front like your standards are so high that you only fukk with 10++ and she could never reach your level of standard :mjlol: She is naturally a closer to a 10 because in reality (white , black, whoever) there are so many unattractive women everywhere. You seem more concerned with a perceived slight of black women more than anything. I don’t even see the need to compare a Miley Cyrus to black women. Compare her to her counterparts. She’s up there high on the scale of white women with legit sex appeal:ufdup:

Ayy...u just like basic Becky's, and that's fine. :manny:

So this is close to a 10 for you? :russ:

rs_634x1024-130626093205-634.cyrus.ls.62613_copy.jpg

You either a cac or clown. Just look at the bytch toes, or her teeth (receding ass gums). :dead:

Don't ever disrespect me goofy, we're not on the same level, when it comes to anything, if you think this shyt cute. :umad:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ayy...u just like basic Becky's, and that's fine. :manny:

So this is close to a 10 for you? :russ:

rs_634x1024-130626093205-634.cyrus.ls.62613_copy.jpg

You either a cac or clown. Just look at the bytch toes, or her teeth (receding ass gums). :dead:

Don't ever disrespect me goofy, we're not on the same level, when it comes to anything, if you think this shyt cute. :umad:
Nothing I said was ever disrespectful towards you. You the one throwing weak ass insults like it’s gonna hurt ya boy. You tried too hard for the internet and failed. Goddamn that shyt is sad :scust: