Who is on the NBA 2020s All-Decade First Team so far?

All-Decade 1st team

• Total voters

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A far too early prediction for when the decade ends:

SGA
Luka
Giannis
Wemby
Jokic.

Not a US-born player in sight.

Definitely expect LeBron & Steph to fall out of the conversation, similar to Kobe/CP3 in the back half of the 2010s. Wouldn’t shock me if Tatum could hold off SGA, especially if the Celtics get another one

Barring major injury, I think it’s safe to say Jokic, Giannis & Luka are the locks

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Center : Nikola Jokic
Power Forward: Giannis Antentkumpo
Small Forward: Lebron James
Shooting guard: Luka Doncic
Point guard: Steph Curry.

I expect Wemby to challenge Giannis over the next five years and for Tatum to push out Lebron

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
No way in hell I'm putting Tatum on the first team. He has never even been a top 5 player in the league.
He’ll probably be the first player ever to accomplish this feat. We are in a weak era for small forwards and power forwards. No real all-time greats Tatum has to compete with Bron and KD being old. Ginnias is a lock of course but the talent at forward drop off is significant.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Embiid to me will never be in these convos,lack of playoff success is too overwhelming...

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Embiid to me will never be in these convos,lack of playoff success is too overwhelming...

If it was considering regular season only he would get my vote but I’m in agreement. Only guy up there with a losing playoff series record this decade

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jokic, Giannis and Luka are locks. The other two spots are tough to pin down. Tatum probably deserves one of the spots because of the totality of his play plus he's always healthy but nobody actually thinks he's better than Steph, LeBron or Embiid. But those three have all missed a lot of games and haven't had the same playoff success.

Gun to my head, I'd probably do Curry and Tatum as the last two.
james over tatum
he has a finals mvp over tatum

Center : Nikola Jokic
Power Forward: Giannis Antentkumpo
Small Forward: Lebron James
Shooting guard: Luka Doncic
Point guard: Steph Curry.

I expect Wemby to challenge Giannis over the next five years and for Tatum to push out Lebron
SGA will also push out steph