Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
He came out of nowhere, virtual nobody, trying get his Trump 2015 on...DOJ was like

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png
I’m sick :dead:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Santos would probably have never gone to jail if he never ran. That's what happens when you run for public office, your private life becomes public.

Its crazy to me that dude thought running for congress was a good idea, all it did was tee up a case for him to go to jail

It's not like congressmen live like rock stars, he was around in the house for a cup of coffee and in that time became a national joke & has federal charges

Like really, what was the point in all this, besides the fukkery

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Its crazy to me that dude thought running for congress was a good idea, all it did was tee up a case for him to go to jail

It's not like congressmen live like rock stars, he was around in the house for a cup of coffee and in that time became a national joke & has federal charges

Like really, what was the point in all this, besides the fukkery

:dead: Im reading Santos allegations on Wikipedia. This shyt is comical because it's always the same story, "Hi I am George Santos..." "Can you lend me Money?" and then he gets the cash and no one ever hears from him again. The hilarious part though, is like in terms of Politics and Finance, this shyt goes back to 2020.

During his 2020 campaign, one consultant who met Santos called him "a walking campaign-finance violation". He frequently volunteered ideas for getting around restrictions. One was to have donors who had reached their limit give to other Republicans' PACs, which would then donate the money back to him.

You would expect GOP to help each other out and say, "DON'T GIVE THIS DUDE ANY CASH!"

Instead they kept falling for his grift. :russ:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The GOP isn't slick. They knew Santos background and history this entire time. They also knew he was a hustler but it was about winning the House at All Cost. They were hoping to remake his image as an upstanding Congressmen but the investigations came back to bite him. It's sad New Yorkers fell for this in that district.