Who is closer to GOAT status? Mahomes to Brady or MJ to Lebron

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Mahomes doesnt line up against those people.

Also this KC team had the most difficult path to a SB victory in NFL history. So theres that as well.

Didn’t Brady beat Brees, MVP Aaron Rodgers and Prime Patrick Mahomes a couple years back or am I tripping?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Mahomes problem is that we saw old Brady Dominate while he was active in the league. That to me is a bigger problem/hurdle than being 0-2 in the playoffs against Tom.

Imagine if Old Jordan while Lebron was in his prime finished higher than him in mvp voting, all pro voting, and led him in several statistical categories like 2021 Brady/Mahomes.

Didn’t Brady beat Brees, MVP Aaron Rodgers and Prime Patrick Mahomes a couple years back or am I tripping?

This is what I keep coming back to when it comes to Mahomes and Brady. Brady beat him head to head and also dominated while Mahomes was already a SB winner and an MVP. That pretty much closed the argument. If the old vet beats the young hungry lion on the come up that has already won a title, then you can't ever put that young lion above him when the old vet retires.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Unfortunately unlike NFL fans, NBA fans are not as generous and the media have pretty much made Jordan the undisputed definitive GOAT of the league and generally speaking basketball itself.

NFL fans are less bias so the fact that Mahomes is even in that GOAT conversation so early in his career without much of the accolades Brady has gotten says a lot about the mindset of NFL fans compared to NBA fans.

There is no player even if they had all the accolades, accomplishments and then some that they'll ever be able to surpass MJ because the fans won't accept it. You see how many talk low of Bill Russell's accomplishments and championships.

MJ is probably one of the few athletes in any sport to be forever locked and set in stone as GOAT of his (or her) respective league.