Who Invented That Captcha Sh!T

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:why: I wanna slap that nikka.

nikka, why the fukk is the words melting together? They need to make that shyt less complicated. I don't have time to be studying this shyt before I order some fukking shyt online.

:whew: Man I thought I was the only one who thought these joints are hard as hell
word. sometimes I gotta refresh at least 20 times before I find one I can actually read.

Man sometimes I be having to play the listening joint, where you listen to a word, then joints is just as hard.

tinypic said fukk captchas and straight use them joints for advertisements for swifers and shyt.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:whew: Man I thought I was the only one who thought these joints are hard as hell

Man sometimes I be having to play the listening joint, where you listen to a word, then joints is just as hard.

tinypic said fukk captchas and straight use them joints for advertisements for swifers and shyt.

word! them shyts is worse

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst ones are the ones that want you to type in symbols that AREN'T ON THE fukkING KEYBOARD. Like letters with accents over them or the symbol pi. fukk pi.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ this tumblr: captcha FAIL

tumblr_m01hp1WPb51qzjmzfo1_400.jpg

:bryan:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The worst ones are the ones that want you to type in symbols that AREN'T ON THE fukkING KEYBOARD. Like letters with accents over them or the symbol pi. fukk pi.

son i almost broke my laptop fukking around with them

anytime i see captchas a nikka be like :noah::damn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime you use captcha you are actually helping transcribe text from old books.

there's also a site that pays you to fill out captchas. too bad it's like 100 captchas for like 50 cent

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
protip: you only have to put in one word from the captcha, usually the most legible one

the other word can literally be anything, or just nothing at all - try it

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Captcha be having me wondering if I'm really a bot or some rogue computer program. I be staring at that shyt half the time like "I can't comprehend these words, help me??!!?!" thank God I ain't the only one :whew: