WHO IN HERE HAD HOOP DREAMS GROWING UP??

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and when did you wake up from that dream :ld:

Once the doctor told me I couldn't play thats when I had to throw it in da bushes :wow:

I figured I'd rather live than collapse on the ground because of a baskeball game :manny:

Daps
My mom had hoop dreams, she got a scholarship to Michigan and then she gave birth to me. I crushed buildings and her dreams. feelsbadman.jpg

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm guessing this goes for any sport.

I was very good at baseball, 9th grade on a highly ranked varsity team good. By 10th grade I had several articles written about me and I was also the high school player of the year in my sport and was on local television with the other players of the year.

Then I tossed it all in the bushes to do hoodrat stuff with my hoodrat friends, like a dumb ass. I could have gotten a full ride no problem, I think I was good enough to make it onto a AAA team and maybe higher with the right coaches. I'll never know now.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Not in hoop but I swore I was the next Lawrence Taylor and I had college coaches telling me in the 9th grade that I would do great things if I kept my head on straight. I remember like yesterday when it all went down the drain and I still regret it until this day.

This lil swoop gave me some puzzy in the woods and asked me to come through after school so I can beat again and my dumb ass skipped practice to go over there. We fukked everyday for a week and my coach kicked me off the team and he would give me the smh everyday in gym class. After I got that piece, I was just concerned with fukking h0es and smoking weed.