Who here knows a real life pimp?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
- yall prolly remember the thread about this cat, another pimp from JC named Prince, he got sat down for 20 like 2 years ago and died a year into it, but EVERYBODY knew this nikka when he was on the streets, I seen this nikka run from the cops in a Bentley one time. He was a gorilla pimp though, which is the grimiest kinda pimp there is, I heard stories of him handcuffin chicks to a bed for 2 or 3 days shooting H into their veins till they were hooked and had to work for him just to get high
pimping%20hairstyles.jpg

I didnt know breh passed away. Damn.

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Went to college with one. Country ass dude from Springfield, TN. He used to have two or three chicks on campus that used to fukk all the homies for free, and he'd pimp em out to the locals. This cat was smooth as hell. I remember one of his hoes sucking all us off one day, and this bytch quits in the middle of it. She says, "I need a pep talk." That country ass dude goes over and starts telling her, "Get on that dikk, that dikk is calling you." bytch started slurpin' again.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Yeah. I used to get money from then on Fig in the 70s and 90s. You rob one of they hoes, she gets upset, calls her pimp, he shows up, you rob him. Wash and repeat until you get enough. :yeshrug:.

I haven't did it since 08 when me and my homie caught one in the liquor store parking lot and my nikka Caveman threw the pimp's lil dog in the intersection. :smh:

I have no respect for them nikkas.

:russ::russ::russ:

-edit. Thought of this -

1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I knew a guy that made his girl sell p*ssy for drug money

Yeah, this nikka on my block back in BK had his girl selling it too. One time I had to leave in the middle of the night cause my wife was having pains (she was pregnant), and this dude was standing on his stoop like :leostare: while he watched his woman deal with a john who had just pulled up.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
My uncle was one. But this was back in the 70's. According to my moms he had about 8-10 white girls doing everything. His bottom bytch, Candy kept the other hoes in line when he was away. I didn't believe the shyt until I saw all the pictures. I think it did something to him because he doesn't talk about it. I know growing up he was always kind of weird but he was good with magic tricks. I remember at his old job all the young girls knew my uncle and they made sure even when my uncle wasn't there that I didn't pay for shyt.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew a couple growing up...one was the homie and the other was an older cat.