Who here knows a real life pimp?

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Yeah. I used to get money from then on Fig in the 70s and 90s. You rob one of they hoes, she gets upset, calls her pimp, he shows up, you rob him. Wash and repeat until you get enough. :yeshrug:.

I haven't did it since 08 when me and my homie caught one in the liquor store parking lot and my nikka Caveman threw the pimp's lil dog in the intersection. :smh:

I have no respect for them nikkas.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
this Jamaican dude who i smoke weed with sometimes has some girls on redbook and backpages that he drives to different appointments and waits out if anything happens. he collects some of the cash. dude always stays with a stack and hella weed on him :dwillhuh: smokes me out no questions asked. seems like a cool lil job :mjpls:

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
My nikka Uptown illest nikka pimpin

Cool dude you can always tell when he coming to he sing his own slogan

"Uptown Cadillac
Downtown Maybach"

He a old skool pimp tho still rock the heavy chains gold tooth and
sweat suits

Other pimps I know are just nikkas that got a bytch or 2 sellin p*ssy but Up he got a flock of hoes

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
my uncle is a pimp

he be texting my dad pics of his hoes all the time

ive only ever seen 1 good looking one, most of em are all fat and ugly

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I come from a family of pimps. shyts not all that glamorous. I'm not bout that life lol

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
When I first came to Cali from the CHI, a older cat that was a pimp broke down the game to me and my folk...we got older, did the military and were on some legit shyt. We ran into that nikka, and my boy started pimpin following that nikkas footstep. Now they both locked up together in Donovan...

C-FRE$H

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pimpin Curly

50_cent_pimpin_curly.jpg

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Know a couple of em

- my cousin Mike3, any JC head old enough to remember then 90's knows him

- got another cousin thats been po pimpin for years, last I heard him and his 3 hoes was livin in my aunts basement

- got a homie out in seattle :eat: off one high end white bytch

- had another homie out in seattle that pimped on a few chicks for a while but I wouldnt really call him a pimp, he just did whatever for money, nikka sold any and everything

- yall prolly remember the thread about this cat, another pimp from JC named Prince, he got sat down for 20 like 2 years ago and died a year into it, but EVERYBODY knew this nikka when he was on the streets, I seen this nikka run from the cops in a Bentley one time. He was a gorilla pimp though, which is the grimiest kinda pimp there is, I heard stories of him handcuffin chicks to a bed for 2 or 3 days shooting H into their veins till they were hooked and had to work for him just to get high
pimping%20hairstyles.jpg