Who here is living the American Dream?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great Job, no kids, nice car, nice crib, no debt, great credit, nice neighborhood?

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't have a GREAT job, im in school working towards my degree to get that..but all the other applies:salute:

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
At 25 I have all of that, I have a hood rich car but I need that A8 and I will be all the way there but that's not the American dream to me though...

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's not the american dream

the american dream is anybody can work hard and become successful

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Great Job, no kids, nice car, nice crib, no debt, great credit, nice neighborhood?

Damn brotha, pretty much everything you listed is oriented around material or the superficial. Lemme ask, how would you feel if these things were taken away? Would you still be happy? Would you still feel blessed and "living the dream'?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
that's not the american dream

the american dream is anybody can work hard and become successful

This.

Having kids is a personal preference, some ppl actually want kids and some don't. All the rest is a side-effect of being successful.

nikka came in and defined the Ameri-Coli Dream lol...

To answer the question tho I ain't there yet but if I can get this loan for these rental units I been eyeing then I'll be on my way. A nikka trying to get in on the landlord game so I can stop working so hard for someone else.