William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
No the drug dealers should take most of the heat but selling ass isn't like selling drugs so we can dead that comparison.

Same principle applies. It's the provider/distributor that gets the blame, not the consumer.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Same principle applies. It's the provider/distributor that gets the blame, not the consumer.

It functions the same but the principles are different. A sugar daddy isn't going to overdose over sex. He might go broke but that's his fault.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
It functions the same but the principles are different. A sugar daddy isn't going to overdose over sex. He might go broke but that's his fault.

Now you're being purposefully dense and are arguing semantics. :comeon:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Now you're being purposefully dense and are arguing semantics. :comeon:

So when I said that the buyers and enablers should be reprimanded did you think I was saying they are the main and only ones to take the heat?

Daps
Why y'all so obsessed with degrading sex workers? It's the oldest profession in the world for a reason? Men are the ones paying for the service. I have a personal theory that people look down on sex work b/c like modelling its the only job where women ultimately have the upper hand. :patrice:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Why y'all so obsessed with degrading sex workers? It's the oldest profession in the world for a reason? Men are the ones paying for the service. I have a personal theory that people look down on sex work b/c like modelling its the only job where women ultimately have the upper hand. :patrice:

Triggered! :russ: