Who here has cheated or has been cheated on by their SO?

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Cheated on my girl a few years back, put myself in an unwinnable situation (girl I'd been trying to fukk for YEARS, alcohol, watching homegrown at her crib)

:snoop:

she found out a year after it happened and confronted me like :why:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Got caught red handed at a party in the 11th grade :snoop:. Her best friend walked into the room while I was gettin' blessed like

yvzdS.gif

I was so nonchalant when ol' girl confronted me about it, so she dumped me on the spot and keep trying to make me jealous around school by sluttin' herself out, like it was gon' hurt me :heh:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I think everyone has been cheated on at some point.

Its just nature and evolution. We wish to disperse our "seed" as often as possible. Its in our nature to want to procreate and extend the livelihood of our species. :steviej:

Plus I feel if you're not married :ehh:...I mean if I wanna cheat I just break it off and move on.

People don't wanna admit they share that girl at some point, its why I live the single life brehs. No kids, no baby mommas or drama, I do pretty much whatever I want. FREEDOM.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my ex sort of cheated. she was crazy and jealous more or less all throughout the relationship while at the same time trying to pressure me into marriage. i told her that first off i wasn't going to marry while being in college, and second, she would have to sort out her issues before i would even think about such a thing as marriage. so she tried to pressure me even more by asking for a break. i gave her the :birdman: and told her, go ahead, take your break and went no contact on her ass until she came crawling back to me. that pissed her off so while we were on our break she slept with some other guy to get back at me.

i found out because the dumb bytch had a conversation about it on skype and then forgot to log out :snoop:. so when i used the computer the window popped up because her friend thought i was her and i could read the whole thing. i probably would have dumped her anyways, but by the way she talked about "the nice get away" and "one time thing" i could see that she felt absolutely no remorse for her infidelity. dumping her then exposed me to the true extend of her craziness, but that's another story.

then there was this chick who tried to cheat on her boyfriend with me and taught me a lot about a womans coldheartedness in the process. she had just dumped him and tried to hook up with me. the guy was constantly simping her and begging her to come back, so she tried to date us both at the same time. i told her that she needed to make a decision, because i wasn't going to be her rebound guy and because what she was doing to her ex was not ok. she decided to get back with her boyfriend. i didn't hear from her for the next couple of month until she started texting me again all of a sudden wanting to meet up. we met a couple of times and she was extra touchy feely and tried to seduce me. at some point she let slip that her boyfriend was out of town. until then, i assumed that she had dumped him for good, so i was like :rudy: what did i tell you about making a decision? she then said: "i didn't try to seduce you, ever since i got back together with my ex our relationship has been perfect and i would never dream of cheating on him. i'm just the cuddly type. my boyfriend knows this and as a matter of fact, he loves me for it". :russ:

i have not been able to look at females the same after that insight into their ability to lie with a straight face.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

Exactly.

I'll say this...if you do cheat and you don't get caught, take that shyt to the grave. People get caught up in telling their friends and having jump-offs and mains cross paths.

It blows my mind when people try to repair relationships after admitting to cheating. Treat that shyt like murder, brehs and always consider the golden rule if it comes to that. :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think everyone has been cheated on at some point.

Its just nature and evolution. We wish to disperse our "seed" as often as possible. Its in our nature to want to procreate and extend the livelihood of our species. :steviej:

Plus I feel if you're not married :ehh:...I mean if I wanna cheat I just break it off and move on.

People don't wanna admit they share that girl at some point, its why I live the single life brehs. No kids, no baby mommas or drama, I do pretty much whatever I want. FREEDOM.

casual dating>>>>>>>

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Never cheated...never will cheat :queen:

I dunno if I've been cheated on, probably have.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
whats crazy and really odd is being around people who cheat as some sort of cultural/social norm, like they go out and play around during the day, and as long as they come home, and the bullshyt doesn't end up on the front doorstep, it's all cool. Like a Tony Soprano situation. Usually it's wealthy people have a kind of arrangement, I'm always shocked seeing well to do people with these little hookers, and knowing they have a wife/kids at home. Wonder how they look at their kids.

My boy wasn't some wealthy society type, but he had some shyt on the side going on always for the first few years I knew him, he had a BAD/cool wife/bm, but stayed bringing these young dumb bytches to my hotel rooms and shyt, but she was doing her thing on the side too....which I understand, when you are with someone since like 15 and you have a kid, you lose your teens and 20's where you are supposed to have multiple relationships/experiences. They moved past it, and are still together.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Carné Asada;4363046 said:
Reading this shyt about Tim Duncan got me :wtf: Everyone assumes this or that.

So the people that's cheated, why did you do it? Heart was never in it?

And for those that have fell victim, do you know why it happened?

Why? Cause I wanted some new p*ssy. I loved her, but you know.....well shyt new p*ssy :manny:

Pretty sure it won't be the last time it happens either.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If people claim to be in serious relationships, I don't see a point in cheating unless you get off on gettin' your windows busted, tires slashed and being stabbed in your sleep :merchant:

:heh: only way that happens if you sloppy bout yo shyt. Keep that shyt clean and won't nobody find out.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly.

I'll say this...if you do cheat and you don't get caught, take that shyt to the grave. People get caught up in telling their friends and having jump-offs and mains cross paths.

It blows my mind when people try to repair relationships after admitting to cheating. Treat that shyt like murder, brehs and always consider the golden rule if it comes to that. :ufdup:

Cosign. All my hoes have always been in different states. It's a good way to see the country and get your rocks off at the same time. win/win when you think about it :ld: