who has the most flawless rhyme schemes

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
"When" and "Think" have no I sound, they have the Hard, Short E and Long E sounds respectively. Even Em's tendency to bend rhymes can't make that work phonetically.

"SOMEthing" and "What" have the Uh sound, so that's considered a "Half Rhyme" as a literary technique.

Those are the only 2 words that rhyme, which is pathetic as every rhymer does that arbitrarily. Rhyming interrogative and indefinite pronouns used in everyday sentences, "isn't rhyming like no other".

Even Soulja Boy has weak ass rhymes lIke thls, nothing impressive about that.

to each his own i disagree

when and think rhyme in my accent he did not pronounce when as in gwen or rem those words have the short e sound actually
and also think sounds nothing like the long e sound long e sounds are stuff like me green beam peep peak greet etc

and also hard vowel sounds are any long vowel sounds actually speaking

Last edited:

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
to each his own i disagree

when and think rhyme in my accent he did not pronounce when as in gwen or rem those words have the short e sound actually
and also think sounds nothing like the long e sound long e sounds are stuff like me green beam peep peak greet etc

and also hard vowel sounds are any long vowel sounds actually speaking

What song is that from so I can listen to it for myself?

You also mentioned "your accent", are you from Detroit?

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
nah big homie im from dallas texas

also it's from the song not afraid from the recovery album

That's cool you're from Dallas, how country is it on that part of Texas?

Okay, so I heard his 1st verse where he said that in lines 3-4, and he definitely wasn't saying those words with the "I vowel sounds", but as is with the "E sounds" they naturally have. There's no accent fluctuation either, pretty basic, clear and common enunciation.

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas

Okay, so I heard his 1st verse where he said that in lines 3-4, and he definitely wasn't saying those words with the "I vowel sounds", but as is with the "E sounds" they naturally have. There's no accent fluctuation either, pretty basic, clear and common enunciation.

u are correct i just checked my merriam webster dictionary

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas

yo im going to start checking my official dictionary to learn these vowel sounds

is that where u learned what eminem does in term of half rhyming aka rhyming multi-syllabic

and what u think of what i bolded now some of these words don't rhyme perfectly but the vowels do they rhyme to imo personally

You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em

Last edited: