Who Has The GOAT Spinebuster?

Who Has The GOAT Spinebuster?

• Total voters

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I know wrestling is nostalgic for big men right now no homo but this reminded me of how Batista used to make every move look like it hurt him more than his opponent including his spine buster. How the hell you get blown up at 300 pounds doing a spine buster?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You could argue that Booker's Scissor Kick is the blackest move. I can't even imagine a non-black person doing it. Even R-Truth makes is look cool cuz he like spins out of it. But yeah i don't think ive ever even seen a non-black person do a scissor kick.
Booker T's Scissor Kick is an elite signature move

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
On the latest episode of ASK ARN ANYTHING, “The Enforcer” of the Four Horsemen, Arn Anderson, discussed a wide range of topics including the DDT vs the Spinebuster, stealing moves in wrestling, and his favorite match and storyline. Check out the highlights below!

On inventing the spinebuster: “The spinebuster belongs to me. It’s mine, I created it. I’m the only one that does it 100% like I do it. A lot of people have stolen it — which they have a right to do.”

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
On the latest episode of ASK ARN ANYTHING, “The Enforcer” of the Four Horsemen, Arn Anderson, discussed a wide range of topics including the DDT vs the Spinebuster, stealing moves in wrestling, and his favorite match and storyline. Check out the highlights below!

On inventing the spinebuster: “The spinebuster belongs to me. It’s mine, I created it. I’m the only one that does it 100% like I do it. A lot of people have stolen it — which they have a right to do.”
A white guy invented basketball too but we know who it belongs to now
:mjgrin:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
f2745b7eca9f2f11023528b8382de7c2a75098f6_00.gif

Somehow Arn is only age 43 here lol, but damn does he nail the move and the reaction :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ron Simmons' Spinebuster looked like he was trying to drive his opponent to the center of the earth so Imma go with that one.

Side note, is the Spinebuster the blackest move in wrasslin?
:jbhmm:

Yeah his look after is what would kill me spinebuster some jobber than look at em with and equal amount of anger and disgust :dead: