Who has the best crossover in the NBA? (right now and all -time)

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
People hate on Harden but he's probably one of the most gifted offensive players in the game.

I don't think people realize how good Harden's ball-handling, dribbling ability, and ability to lure defenders into a bad position is. He doesn't draw fouls by flailing and praying for calls. He baits defenders with fakes, hesitations, gets a step on them, and will show the ball for a second to have them think they have a chance to stop the play. He's pretty much doing elite positioning and baits, like a post player, in the span of a second or two, while he's driving.

It's actually pretty crazy to watch. Harden is really good at screwing with players with his moves.

Agreed. Though I as more referring to Harden's handle outside of the paint, I completely agree with you.

Harden's technique is incredibly subtle and supremely effective. He is unbelievably hard to anticipate on the dribble, and he has the best euro step in the game. However, I still think his style of play is unlikeable to the casual fan. In this regard, the ref's really shouldn't be rewarding him with so many fouls. I think this will stop in the playoffs and his play will be less effective.

Watching Harden dance on the floor and have defenders consistently going left while he's going right and vice versa is beautiful to watch to the serious hooper.