Who handles breakups better? Men or women?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
whoever does the dumping

which the majority of the times is the female,

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
females got it harder cause most nikkahs only wining and dining til they get the pu*ssy and once they get it they chalking up them deuces so they run thru about 10-20 nikkahs in pursuit of happiness instead of working on themselves

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
females got it harder cause most nikkahs only wining and dining til they get the pu*ssy and once they get it they chalking up them deuces so they run thru about 10-20 nikkahs in pursuit of happiness instead of working on themselves
:ehh:
not so fast my friend, after a breakup a female is in the club or on a online dating site asap going on a date asap, she also has her wolfpack "that nikka ain't sh*t" your such mo better off etc

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
probably women because of the simp factor out there

I was going to say men handle it better until you threw this curveball.

Women get constant reassurance by simps, especially in the social media age. She can get dumped one day, and in the same night have a simp willing to treat her to dinner and a movie with no benefits and a shoulder to cry on. Insane

Men usually have to put that work and go back to the drawing board to feel confident again.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was going to say men handle it better until you threw this curveball.

Women get constant reassurance by simps, especially in the social media age. She can get dumped one day, and in the same night have a simp willing to treat her to dinner and a movie with no benefits and a shoulder to cry on. Insane

Men usually have to put that work and go back to the drawing board to feel confident again.

yep exactly

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
After my last break up, I was really down the first two weeks. I didn't even try to date. Then all of a sudden I had 2 to 3 guys seriously trying to date/get to know me. I started to get my swagger back and realized that maybe the break up was for the best (because I've met some really great guys). Now all I can ask myself is why did I ever want a boyfriend to begin with. Single life is fun (for now).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
After my last break up, I was really down the first two weeks. I didn't even try to date. Then all of a sudden I had 2 to 3 guys seriously trying to date/get to know me. I started to get my swagger back and realized that maybe the break up was for the best (because I've met some really great guys). Now all I can ask myself is why did I ever want a boyfriend to begin with. Single life is fun (for now).

yup which is exactly the point, while all a nikka has is videogames, messageboards etc.

a female can get dumped and feel down , feel ugly, feel worthless but just throw that pic on plentyoffish and have 100 notes to sift through calling her beauty raising her self esteem giving her confidence.

while a man? he just sits and mopes and listen to r&b, women can tell hes not fully back yet he has no confidence, hes in the gutter.

simps dont care if a chick just broke up yesterday, they will wine her and dine her and maybe even get puzzy as she uses the "i didn't know what i was doing its my first time since the breakup"

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
short term; i'd say women. long term, i'd have to go with men. only because most of us don't have the luxury to just continously jump into some rebound p*ssy. women can get their heart broke and end up fukking someone else the next night.

men usually take a period of time to reflect, better themselves, and look for someone who better fits their mold. women often end up rebounding with the same type of men until they get worn out.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Depends on who was more invested in it, for real.

agreed, but generally women take it better. You don't see women doing crazy shyt to "win back" their ex. They'll throw a sort of "well fukk you anyway!" tantrum for a day or two and then keep it moving.

I think the key reason for why women can handle breakups better is because women are offered sex and companionship meanwhile men have to hunt it down. A man gets turned down a few times and when he finally gets a "yes" then he tries to hold on to that because he knows how hard it was to get a female to cooperate.

yup which is exactly the point, while all a nikka has is videogames, messageboards etc.

a female can get dumped and feel down , feel ugly, feel worthless but just throw that pic on plentyoffish and have 100 notes to sift through calling her beauty raising her self esteem giving her confidence.

while a man? he just sits and mopes and listen to r&b, women can tell hes not fully back yet he has no confidence, hes in the gutter.

simps dont care if a chick just broke up yesterday, they will wine her and dine her and maybe even get puzzy as she uses the "i didn't know what i was doing its my first time since the breakup"

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (1/11) Movie CLIP - Peter Meets Aldous (2008) HD - YouTube

:laugh:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
end-of-a-relationship-men-vs-women.jpg

*looks at location*

nikka where you from?
:birdman: