Who had the goat rapper clothing line?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Phat Parm would bleed in the wash

Rockawear sometimes looked cheaply

State Property would look bummy after a wash

Sean John casual looks great but the material is cheaply.

I had a G Unit coat and the faux fur on the hoodi e wasnt the same after it rained

IMO Wu Wear was the best. Wu Wear looked good and the material was high quality. I had a sweatshirt and pair of Wu Jeans that were durable way after Wu Wear fell off.

Last edited:

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
I was the biggest Wu Stan when I was a kid and even I wouldn’t rock that shyt. I never had any of that shyt. No Phat Pharm, certainly no Rocawear, Sean Jean or G-unit :scusthov:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was the biggest Wu Stan when I was a kid and even I wouldn’t rock that shyt. I never had any of that shyt. No Phat Pharm, certainly no Rocawear, Sean Jean or G-unit :scusthov:

No Rockawear? I remember there was a point in NYC circa 02, 03, were everywhere u went someone had on Rockawear. Snowman T Shirst dont count. Wu Wear wasn't really popping like that so thats why I gravitated towards it circa 96, 97.

Sean John casual is perfect for young Black men who are job hunting.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sean John had the best. It's just plain and simple that you can wear anything without getting clown on.

Wu-Wear hoodie is the only thing I would rock. Wu-Wear hoodie is a GOAT.
-wu-tang-clan-logo-hooded-black.jpg

wu-wear-wu-tang-clan-36-wu-tang-zipper-wu-tang-clan.jpg

G-Unit....Hell Nah.....never wear them. shyt looks like a joke to me and would get clown. Mostly, I see white boys who act like black usually rock this shyt.

Roc-A-Wear..was okay but not my thing and won't wear them. Just don't like logo. shyt looks whack to me.

State Property looks like the only hood people wear it or belong to 90s style.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
My parents had money. Nothing put polo, hilfiger, nautica, coogi, pelle pelle and guess touched me. All those rapper brands was for poor people.

That's cool, I rocked polo and nautica for a good bit too but in 99-00 Sean John had better looking stuff than polo and nautica.