Who Had The Better Career: Randy Orton or Batista

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: when he went from smackdown to raw after his heel turn i dint get to see much of him after that. All I know is that he lost to cena in a Last man standing match. But he was always treated like a top guy. especially on smackdown. I always felt randy accomplished alot to early in his career, that's what made him lazy as y'all call him.

But what who do u think had the better career

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I look at it as whose career would I rather have. That answer is easily Batista. He came in, got huge, got paid, got out with his health and has some success in a lane that has nothing to do with WWE.

Orton easily had more tools at his disposal and by all means *should* have been seen as the clear 1B to Cena but could never put it all together. Not to mention as time passes on the weird mix of favoritism and/or nepotism becomes more apparent when looking at his career as a whole. He has really done nothing of note for the past 5+ years that even justifies him being around.

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Randy.

He was treated like a big deal early.

Batista had to go thru being D-Von bodyguard, then had to take tha backseat in Evolution as the muscle

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Orton’s the easy, surface answer, but the real answer’s Batista. Orton’s face run fizzled out where Batista’s soared. While Batista’s return was met with mixed reactions, boos and jeering, Orton’s title reign at that time was met with silence and indifference. That alone tells you who the bigger star was, despite all the accolades Orton has.