Who had Sega Channel as a kid?

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
shyt was piff. Each day the games changed for the month was like a holiday, nothing like getting all them new games to play every month.

Without this I wouldn't have found Earthworm Jim, Toejam & Earl, Road Rash, etc.

Sega Channel :cheers:

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
One of my friends had it. It was dope.

The Sega Nomad was a cool idea too, but it was too expensive.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't recall this.

But who was stupid enough to buy that $300 Sega Saturn that Xmas, which you only got three games before they discontinued it within months. :snoop::why::rudy:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had it. Was cool at first but I think it fell off after a while since the new games they would put in Sega Channel were reduced monthly and I kept on playing the same games.

But maaan, I was a Sega fiend back then. Genesis, Game Gear, Sega Channel, Sega CD, 32x, Dreamcast. I didn't get Master System or Saturn. Only reason I didn't get Saturn was because it didn't have a legit Sonic game...and I didn't even know about the Master System until a couple of years ago.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was pissed because I saw the commercials all the time, but my cable company never got it. :pacspit: at Time Warner

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
shyt was piff. Each day the games changed for the month was like a holiday, nothing like getting all them new games to play every month.

Without this I wouldn't have found Earthworm Jim, Toejam & Earl, Road Rash, etc.

Sega Channel :cheers:
:cheers:

With the mention of Road Rash, this reminds me of another classic that I wouldn't have played, if not for SEGA Channel:

SKITCHIN! :salute:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't recall this.

But who was stupid enough to buy that $300 Sega Saturn that Xmas, which you only got three games before they discontinued it within months. :snoop::why::rudy:

I had one, and shyt wasn't discontinued in a month either. Also if you were a smart enough shopper there were some dope ass games to be had like Nights, The Panzer Dragoon series, Dark Savior, Burning Rangers, Solar Eclipse, Fighters Megamix (which they need to remake), and Last Bronx.

I still think Sega's biggest fukk up with the Saturn was not having a Sonic Game ready to ship from day one.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I stayed reading cheats and tips then stylin on my friends.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
damn sega channel was ahead of its time. i remember seeing the ads repeatedly on cablevision. me and my bro talked my parents into it, and they got it for us. i remember checking that shyt on the 1st, 7 in the morning before going to school. just to check what games were available. those were the days man!