Who got an iller suit game than Scott Disick ?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nic cannon is nice sometimes too be then he goes and does shyt like this
:huhldup:
NICK_CANNON_with_Ceelo_Green.jpg

For the most part he goodie .

blue-man-group-stains-nick-cannons-suit-on-americas-got-talent.jpg

infphoto_972830.jpg

nick-cannon-shopping-0312.jpg

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Someone up them Steve McQueen & Pierce Brosnan "Thomas Crown Affair" suits... Movie changed my life brehs :to:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Question why does stephen a brag about his suits so much?

They always look hella big to me :kanyeshrug:

I know he's a big boy his words but his jackets are always hella long and they just look big.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Also, Scott Disick's entire dress game is solid because he wears what works for him, which is what fashion is about. Not wearing some outlandish shyt like Kanye because it's different... Not everyone can pull off that look, but the key is trying to find the balance between comfort and ofcourse the vain aspect of what you think will make you look good in the eyes of other people.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
scott has immaculate impeccable style. everything is done properly, from the shoes, to the suits (or pants/jacket), to the pocket sqr and tie, to the watch.

i couldn't pull off half the shyt he does like the loud stubbs and wooten loafers but he does it very well.
ya think? i think he dresses like a well dressed fakkit. like one of those NY Fashion Week/Queer Eye For the Straight Guy.... upscale gay men. his look is cool for a gay man imo....but a straight man? it's to over the top and "showy" imo and comes off tacky. :yeshrug:

Can't forget about my nikka tho

david-beckham-everyones-olympics-06132011-05-435x580.jpg

david_beckham_gray_suit_stripe.jpg

David+Beckham+Suits+Men+s+Suit+ydS4_OAhgQql.jpg

Even pulled off the double breasted jacket like a bauce :jawalrus:...

Look at where his pants fall and compare that to Jay's. That extra fabric makes it look sloppy :scusthov:

Standard spreads get thrown in the bushes over here
EXACTLY who i was coming to post. nobody is seeing this mans suit style. he can wear ANY kind of suit and look like a run way model. any fit ...any jacket style ...perfection. dude can even rock the old school oxford "coat and tails" look with immpeccable swagger. who else can do this???

david-beckham-victoria-beckham-hats.jpg

david-victoria-beckham-%20ready-for-the-royal-wedding-06.jpg

:ohlawd: :wow: