Who goes on your Rap Mt. Rushmore?

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Lmaoooooooo. I dont know whats more funny u calling me a faq or prodigy being top 3. And dipset wasnt anywhere near G unit when it comes 2 movements

i agree on rick rubin

so..
Dj Kool Herc
Dr. Dre
Nas
Rick Rubin

Hard to argue against dre. From NWA, to snoop, to Em, to 50. And thas not even counting other cats who dre has helped give life, kurupt, game, Kendrick (the flavor of the month overated cat)

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Lmaoooooooo. And dipset wasnt anywhere near G unit when it comes 2 movements

:what: the dips had every inner city kid in america rocking rhinestone bandanas, pink clothing, and large earrings, and basically birthed one of the biggest rappers in the game right now.

the unit only influenced euro crackers and shady stans.

ridge

Daps
Lmaoooooooo. I dont know whats more funny u calling me a faq or prodigy being top 3. And dipset wasnt anywhere near G unit when it comes 2 movements

i agree on rick rubin

so..
Dj Kool Herc
Dr. Dre
Nas
Rick Rubin

fakkit

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Number one, you can't compare athlete to musicians, it make no sense

Number two, people put BIG there because of the influence BIG had on the culture, on his fans, and most importantly on his peers. He came out with two albums and some artists who've been in the game for a decade still haven't matched the work he had with those two albums.

Not to mention the classic verses he had on guest appearances. His peers still acknowledge him to this day for being one of the greats. They still sample his voice, steal his lyrics, and mention him in their rhymes to this day. shyt Nas, just did in Life Is Good....if you didn't grow up listening to rap in that era, then you probably wouldn't understand..

I did grow up listening to music in that era and i still have the same opinon

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Rakim
:krs:
Nas
Jay

but the mountain would be shaped like the Wu logo

STUFF

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas would put B.I.G up there? Why? He was great with the 2 albums he had, but thats not enough to go on.

you wouldn't put a Nba star in the HOF after 2 good seasons

After the first album it was pretty clear he was the greatest rapper of all time. The rest is just gravy