Who goes on your Rap Mt. Rushmore?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
For me it would have to be Nas Pac Jay BIG and Snoop. No disrespect to Rakim or Krs or Cube etc. But with the first four i feel no explanation is necessary. With Snoop though i gotta have West Coast rep and he been in the game twenty years strong and still relevant. Really thinking about including Cube though after second thought on this fictional Mt. Rushmore. Leaving Rakim out was hard to considering he fathered Nas style, but i feel Nas has dramatically surpassed Ra. Who ya'll got on ur?

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
For me it would have to be Nas Pac Jay BIG and Snoop. No disrespect to Rakim or Krs or Cube etc. But with the first four i feel no explanation is necessary. With Snoop though i gotta have West Coast rep and he been in the game twenty years strong and still relevant. Really thinking about including Cube though after second thought on this fictional Mt. Rushmore. Leaving Rakim out was hard to considering he fathered Nas style, but i feel Nas has dramatically surpassed Ra. Who ya'll got on ur?

I almost totally agree...and this may sound crazy but fck it....Snoop will need to be replaced with Kendrick Lamar sooner than later...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I would go with Biggie, Rakim, Nas and Pac. Honorable mention to Cube, considering even replacing Pac with him but Pac had more of an impact and is more of a legend.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikkas would put B.I.G up there? Why? He was great with the 2 albums he had, but thats not enough to go on.

you wouldn't put a Nba star in the HOF after 2 good seasons

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
284px-Dean_Franklin_-_06.04.03_Mount_Rushmore_Monument_%28by-sa%29-3_new.jpg

Well, let's see...

I would have Kool Herc as my George Washington (the founder)

KRS as Thomas Jefferson for laying the Blueprint :scheme:

Not really sure why Teddy Roosevelt is on there so let's just say... Too $hort :lolbron:

And 2Pac as Lincoln (a divisive figure who changed the course of the game)

Yeah...that sounds about right. :smugfavre: