Who else saw @Art Barr table @Stringer Cochran?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Fam gotta be slow, I guess he get love cause he an OG or whatever but if that was a new poster typing all that nonsensical gibberish yall would be going in on them
:hubie:
LOL at you speaking from a "moral authority" :laff::laff:and you would be right there in the lead position running with the chaos effect. You were the first one to make threads when certain new posters started posting. :coffee:
Not that I speak from experience or anything.:stopitslime: I mean get the computers putin though. gets real old real quick trying to push what's not there and calling the same people out on the same shyt over and over again. Life must be real mundane when old dogs and their old bytches stay boosting with the same tricks to get a rip. Boredom sets in after the repeat fukkery but if that's the lane for the routine, it becomes oblivious.
:francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Very good lesson. There are several old masters on here I wouldn't want to tangle with verbal or otherwise. @Art Barr is one of them. It don't come more old master than him.
tumblr_p92wnrs6na1v6w3juo5_250.gifv

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Now you mad at the cross examination and the blowback you started and precipitated.
some lawyer...

bwahahahaa

save me your fake internet online bravado sir.

you So tough.
be a tough as serial killer.
like you portraying online and get me.
plus when yo simple ass leave a paper trail.
when the discovery is done online.
it will then point out and ruin you more.

I told you.
to stfu talembout or to me sir.

you do it to yourself.

you not no visionary serial killer.

Yousa school boi trying to look hard on the camera.

nobody did shyt to your earning potential.
to validate you even trying to portray this street character online you feint'n to be.

nor are you even well versed for the blowback on any level publically, or professionally.
as you so emo.
you come tell us un asked about how you are failing.
at getting to your prospective career.
which is a late non-discovery zone bite.
of trying to be a ladies locker room refugee and get a new identity.
nobody fears you and nobody fears no man physically.
yet you are in like of me in secret.
As you came online and tried to bite me being vocal online of my career outside of entertainment.
which you never did a discovery zone as to why it occurred

plus you factually only do what a child does.
as you need to see to invest in things.

yet you are not a visionary mature child. As a visionary prodigious child is able and capable to process fact without actualized verification. Then apply and not rationally violate those facts unless put under duress from someone creating that forced error.
you just a child sir.
an adult is fact Barr and applies that to their life.
devoid of past visual or emotional stimuli, that may have created them to act awry previously under certain low shock level.

as you still do not even go outside to experience more. Plus you are incapable of going out and doing any discovery, of facts. Then using said facts.

you a sheltered homebody.
who I know is not a draw and also is vocal about failing to become a successful draw in an apprentice ship.

while i am a protege to a legend.

art barr

fukk is this nikka talking about?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you right, and now that I think about he tried to make an exposal thread and that shyt backfired horribly :laff:

Let me find it

you mean i am a draw,
from people trying to make impersonator exposal threads on here.
then, loan granted people thinking they really it.
till the person who is really it.
goes and does a vast discovery zone to find just why they were being attacked.
then, goes and addressed said attack publically live and in color on both loan assisted drawing site.
to confront the imposter live on old twitter via old chat during just blaze's mix show.
plus joe budden's message board.
where i am and was being impersonated.
only one gooflame was not gracious enough to admit they were sent off and apologize.
the other goofie got his whole career ruined trying to play big shot rapper.

when all he had to do was apologize and then also ban the impersonator on his board.

instead said goofie is publically known as a goofball cluck.

that lead to me having to publically let it be known who i am.
plus the cultural threat and hit said goofie and anyone else trying to play big shot in rap.
would receive from playing loan officer games with me in any capacity on the net or real life.

now,....anyone naysaying me.
easily is a biter or someone who tried and failed to be out for fame against me.
that i got a whole month, slang, avi's, avi big head movies.

all featured on:

reversals@counters.com

art barr

oh and my own brand of tables, to boot.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk is this nikka talking about?

still search'n for gif's.

some lawyer.

some pull up threat maker.

some serial killer you are.

bwahahahaa.

you better shut you homebody ass up and be quiet.

lemme give you some study tips.

go listen to tool and read your material.

art barr

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
LOL at you speaking from a "moral authority" :laff::laff:and you would be right there in the lead position running with the chaos effect. You were the first one to make threads when certain new posters started posting. :coffee:
Not that I speak from experience or anything.:stopitslime: I mean get the computers putin though. gets real old real quick trying to push what's not there and calling the same people out on the same shyt over and over again. Life must be real mundane when old dogs and their old bytches stay boosting with the same tricks to get a rip. Boredom sets in after the repeat fukkery but if that's the lane for the routine, it becomes oblivious.
:francis:
fakkit jealous kill monger got the poty and not woat like you did.

**** plan was to get poty and come out the closet as ****. Confusing everyone. It didn’t work homo