Who else is gonna watch this white boy die in about 30 minutes?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They even got drake doing this shyt :russ:

BNfVqO9CUAEOvyc.jpg

Thank God For Them Internets (C) Pam

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So plans to do the Empire State Building next :patrice:

Thing is there's no building as big as the ESB closeby :patrice:

Wonder what he plans to do :lupe:

This is The extra height really aint that big of a deal. I mean once you get off the ground a couple stories the fall gonna kill your ass Dead at 20 stories as 2000 stories.

although it does look doper.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I'm glad he made it and everything but I just lost $50 real dollars. :aicmon:

And tight rope my ass, that shyt was big as fukk. Had it been a little bigger it would've been a steal beam. On top of that dude really had weights steadying the rope too. :dahell:

I've had field sobriety test that were harder than that. This was just an elaborate Jesus commercial. smh.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

And tight rope my ass, that shyt was big as fukk. Had it been a little bigger it would've been a steal beam. On top of that dude really had weights steadying the rope too. :dahell:

I've had field sobriety test that were harder than that. This was just an elaborate Jesus commercial. smh.

Son, you bet 50 dollars on this mans death. I don't even think Vegas had that shyt available to bet on. I have to neg you.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This is The extra height really aint that big of a deal. I mean once you get off the ground a couple stories the fall gonna kill your ass Dead at 20 stories as 2000 stories.

although it does look doper.

Someone did a walk with the Twin Towers when they was still around..

If dude was gonna come to NYC I thought he would at least try to do a walk between the two rebuilt towers at the site :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Son, you bet 50 dollars on this mans death. I don't even think Vegas had that shyt available to bet on. I have to neg you.

:wtf:

I didn't tell Ned Flanders to hop his goofy ass up on that beam but since he was there:manny: I tried to make some money.

You tripping breh.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

Demonic Gambling... :demonic: