Who Else Has Witnessed This 19 Minutes of Fukery by the DeKalb County Police Department

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is terrible. It makes you feel powerless. If that happened to anyone of us, the outcome would have been the same or worse.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
SMH. A few years ago there was an election for DeKalb Sheriff. The incumbent lost. So what does he do? Hires a couple goons to murder the guy who won. They killed him, got caught, and you KNOW they snitched. It must be rough being in prison as a former sheriff.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
SMH. A few years ago there was an election for DeKalb Sheriff. The incumbent lost. So what does he do? Hires a couple goons to murder the guy who won. They killed him, got caught, and you KNOW they snitched. It must be rough being in prison as a former sheriff.
Homie was from the LAPD and moved to Decatur. I knew the parties involved. He had that thug mindset from LA.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know know how I would of handled that one.

Can you just tell cops to go away unless they have a search warrant?

If a cop comes inside my crib without my permission and without a search warrant can I sue them?

YES. If the police come inside your crib without permission or a warrant, anything they find won't be admissable in court and they can get in a lot of trouble. They should have never opened the door, you don't have to open the door for the police or anyone for that matter. My lawyer told me if they call or come to your house say you can't talk without a lawyer present, also if they do have a warrant tell them to break the door down. If it was me i would have went back to my room and started playin SNES like them nikkas wasn't even there. :takedat:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
the Derwin Brown case

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Might sound harsh but the kid got on my nerves. Say the lords prayer? man smh

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This shyt is scary. I mean I know it's a stretch but they coulda shot those 2 guys up and somehow blame them. I always think of that joke from Chappelle and the whole "sprinkle some crack on them" and I see this, and it doesn't seem so impossible..

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did they say the woman's name? If they said her name but the wrong address then I'm skeptical about them not opening the door. But if they didn't have a name and just the wrong address, then I wouldn't open it either.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
cut the check....you know what...the digital revolution if used correctly could be the new movement for young black Americans. If we used our tech savvy to document injustice and not just depend the faux-outrage of white america and did it in the same volume that we do World Star fights we would have sweeping change in law enforcement. Raw Video doesn't lie