Who else doesn't want any kids?

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I've already made my mind up not to have any, then just the other day, my gran was like, before i die i atleast wanna see your kids :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want many!! (Lol why am I posting in here then I don't care). I'm probably going to be like octo-mom. Just pumping out kids with no dad in sight. I'll make sure I have money for them though.

That whole wait until you're in love and married just isn't my reality but i still want more children and I don't want to wait for something that won't happen.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've already made my mind up not to have any, then just the other day, my gran was like, before i die i atleast wanna see your kids :mjcry:
Time to have some sex then!! You can do it! Go out there and make granny proud.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Nope. I dont do well with kids. I have a 2 year old niece and i can only watch her for like an hour. They are wayy too demanding. Maybe in the future if i ever get married but he MUST be an active father.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
No, I want children. Children are beautiful and although they can be hyper and test your nerves the good always outweighs the bad. I want to be in the best position possible to raise a child though. I have to be married first, working in my career, and doing most of the things that I want to do.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I was thinking how depressing life is in the sense that as you age (assume you live until 90) every single person you've loved will have died, one by one. That's a very depressing thought.

But.

If there is a generation left behind then life is less of this depressing linear trajectory with an inescapable depressing end but more of a cycle whereby as you age and as you lose people new life is born and the energy of your loved ones recycled.

You don't have to have children. I'm never sure I want them but for me the cruel reality of death only makes sense when combined with the addition of new life. It's the only thing that makes me feel better about the inevitable loss that time will bring with it, the potential life it also carries. That has to be worth smelly nappies and sleepless nights.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I was thinking how depressing life is in the sense that as you age (assume you live until 90) every single person you've loved will have died, one by one. That's a very depressing thought.

But.

If there is a generation left behind then life is less of this depressing linear trajectory with an inescapable depressing end but more of a cycle whereby as you age and as you lose people new life is born and the energy of your loved ones recycled.

You don't have to have children. I'm never sure I want them but for me the cruel reality of death only makes sense when combined with the addition of new life. It's the only thing that makes me feel better about the inevitable loss that time will bring with it, the potential life it also carries. That has to be worth smelly nappies and sleepless nights.

Nah

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I want four kids- three boys and a girl. I already named them-J, C, R, F. I would tell you guys, but I don't want y'all copying me :ehh: One of the boys will be a Jr though

I loved kids every since I was little. My momma always had somebody kids over at our house.

I remember onetime we babysat this baby girl who name we didn't know because my uncle wanted to take her mom out :pachaha:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

"You better live a loooooong time then, Granma..." <----- what I told Granma when she told me the same.

I mean damn - she got 14 kids and 28 grankids...and I won't even count how many great-grans,
you figure she'd be sick of seein' kids by now...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I want four kids- three boys and a girl. I already named them-J, C, R, F. I would tell you guys, but I don't want y'all copying me :ehh: One of the boys will be a Jr though

I loved kids every since I was little. My momma always had somebody kids over at our house.

I remember onetime we babysat this baby girl who name we didn't know because my uncle wanted to take her mom out :pachaha:
Jesus. Four?!?!? :merchant: