Who else doesn't want any kids?

Luna

All Star
Daps
I like kids, but recently I just found out my love for kids is the same love I have for puppies: they look adorable to the point they make my eyes watery... But when it comes to responsibilities and daily needs, I want no part in that. I used to volunteer at a daycare and I had no way with kids. I was the 'cool teacher' to them because I wasn't nearly as attentive as the other girls.
I used to say that I wouldn't have kids UNTIL I had a stable career and means to financially support the two of us, but I don't think I ever want to put the time and energy into having to deal with someone for at least 18 years... The thought actually makes me wanna off myself.
:dame:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Man, honestly I have one.

It's a hell of a lot of work, and not something I quite planned for but I stepped up nonetheless. It's rewarding but I might stick to just one after learning of the responsibility.

We also have to take into account none of us posting so far are financially wealthy so there's that... Makes things a whole lot easier if you could travel to wherever every now and again when you need to recharge.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't blame y'all it's why I don't have any either

Here's kids call daddy name :mjcry:
There goes me :troll: now :russ:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Here's kids call daddy name :mjcry:
There goes me :troll: now :russ:

You're talking about kids shouting "daddy" or "mommy"? That shyt is mad cute and makes me wanna wish I had a miniature human running around calling me mommy. :mjcry:
But it's not worth it just for the "awws"
:manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You're talking about kids shouting "daddy" or "mommy"? That shyt is mad cute and makes me wanna wish I had a miniature human running around calling me mommy. :mjcry:
But it's not worth it just for the "awws"
:manny:

I was saying that cuz my kids literally just called me when I typed this cuz the house alarm went off cuz I forgot to turn it off when I went to get a snack :russ:

Luna

All Star
Daps
I was saying that cuz my kids literally just called me when I typed this cuz the house alarm went off cuz I forgot to turn it off when I went to get a snack :russ:

Ohh ok, sorry! I meant no disrespect. your kids are worth it :hug: