Who else caught the deon cole special?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ain't no way that's happening, Deon don't tell jokes that will puss off anyone. His standup is based off his observations for the most part. And when he jokes on women they wind up being hilarious & true, so women can't get mad. This is where he & Corey Holcomb differ. Corey tells jokes and women get pissed off ( not me, I be cracking up ) when Deon does it's like women have to :manny: &:mjlol:
Aint about pissin anyone
Its all about the HATERS!:russ:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Having watched it yet but Deon's been on his grind for a minute.
Glad to see him finally getting some more success.
Anybody remember when he used to have a really slow delivery and try out his jokes with a notepad :mjlol:
Yes!!! But does anyone remember from way back when he was in Comicview and he told the joke about the man taking a shyt off the side of the road & didn't have any tissue to wipe ? Ugh... That is one of my favorite jokes of his.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody remember when he used to have a really slow delivery and try out his jokes with a notepad :mjlol:
I'd die when a joke didn't land and he'd' scratch it out then shake his head like:smh:.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

funny thing about the notepad.. is right before I saw him perform I would say if I was a standup I would pretend like im reading and cross off what didn't work... then he showed up doing it..

This is all I could find right now

good looks.. updated OP

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
havent watch this yet but Deon Cole has always been hilarious

his "balls deep" routine on that Martin Lawrence stand up show First Amendment is one of the funniest standups of all time IMO

dude killed it so much he eventually became the host