Who else caught the deon cole special?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yo!!! I was up at like midnight cracking the fukk up!!! I love Chicago comics but he is one of my favorites!!! Everything he said was truth from plastic bags to the average p*ssy (cause good p*ssy will change your life)... He's a damn fool.

Idk if I'll ever wear a sweater to work tho :francis: his observations are too dead ass accurate.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My man came out in leather pants
You KNOW its bout to be some shyt
:russ:

His expressions be killin me tho

That is NOT the REAL James :francis:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I deadass got a Ralph Lauren bag under my sink full of plastic bags tho
:deadmanny:
I got a kitchen full of plastic bags.. they multiply worse than roaches and mice
& Folks think black people don't recycle... Shiiidddd every thing he said they used for we do exactly that. Small garbage bags, shower caps. When shaking on flour to fry chicken... I can't with him. :mjlol: I want to see him next time he gone to town but I may be laughing too loud that I may wind up getting called out for it

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
& Folks think black people don't recycle... Shiiidddd every thing he said they used for we do exactly that. Small garbage bags, shower caps. When shaking on four to fry chicken... I can't with him. :mjlol: I want to see him next time he gone to town but I may be laughing too loud that I may wind up getting called out for it

don't forget the bookbag.. and file cabinet.. and lunchbox

and for those with kids... the hell with a diaper genie.. shyt diapers go right in a plastic bag..
And they also gloves for when you got no more latex gloves..

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yeah. This brother bout to blow.
That shyt was funny!
:russ:

*waits for the "Man... fukk Deon Cole" thread coming to a film room near you
:mjlol:
Ain't no way that's happening, Deon don't tell jokes that will puss off anyone. His standup is based off his observations for the most part. And when he jokes on women they wind up being hilarious & true, so women can't get mad. This is where he & Corey Holcomb differ. Corey tells jokes and women get pissed off ( not me, I be cracking up ) when Deon does it's like women have to :manny: &:mjlol: