Who do you think will be the first person inducted into the AEW Hall of Fame?

Who do you think will be the first person inducted into the AEW Hall of Fame?

• Chris Jericho

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Sting

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Mr. Brodie Lee (RIP)

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Cody is a big reason, if not the main reason why AEW got formed. I would say him but it's tough with him still likely having plenty of time left. Someone like Jericho who is older and also has had an impact in and out of the ring definitely deserves it. I don't know how the relationship would be in the future but he also deserves to be in the WWE HOF. I can see all three options being in first ballot but if two only then it would have to be Jericho and Sting. Just based on long term history. Brodie definitely should be in there one day but not sure how soon.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Sure and why don't we have a Coli Hall of Fame while we're at it. Then we can have a city workers Hall of Fame, whoever keeps the sidewalk and streets clean and hits the trash routes the fastest gets in. Then we can have a Hall of Fame in the Hall of Fame for those that didn't get in the first Hall of Fame

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
cody-rhodes-cody.gif
They ain’t gone like this but if Cody didn’t leave WWE, AEW wouldn’t even exist :unimpressed:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
They ain’t gone like this but if Cody didn’t leave WWE, AEW wouldn’t even exist :unimpressed:

It's sort of true. Cody proved a new company would work with those Indy shows with the Elite. TK had plans for AEW in the works for awhile. From what I've heard/read, it was more contingent on if the Young Bucks joined rather than anyone else. They were the ones who were the most hesitant (I think it was Matt Jackson, can't remember which). Kenny pretty much just does whatever the Bucks do, so he was in as long as they were.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Outside of the Founding Fathers (Bucks, Cody, Hangman, and Omega), probably Moxley.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cody being responsible for AEW along with the EVP’s was just smart marketing. This shyt has always been TK’s. He’s the brain. Them nikkas were mascots. It’s why losing Cody didn’t phase them one bit