Who do you think was the MVP of Pulp Fiction?

Who was the MVP of Pulp Fiction?

• John Travolta (Vincent)

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Samuel L. Jackson (Jules)

Votes: 75 84.3%
  • Bruce Willis (Butch)

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Uma Thurman (Mia)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Harvey Keitel (Wolf)

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Ving Rhames (Marcellus)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quentin Tarantino (Jimmy)

• Maria de Medeiros (Fabienne)

• Tim Roth & Amanda Plummer (Pumpkin & Honey Bunny)

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He sucked the fukk out that nikka drink in the beginning I stay dying at that shyt:laff:

squinted that nikka straight in the eyes too:laff:

52559-samuel-l-jackson-drinking-pulp-5mhC.gif

Sam's delivery was unmatched. Every line was a quotable.

Oh, well allow me to retort.

Hamburger... The cornerstone of every nutritious breakfast.

Does he look like a bytch?

Every time my fingers touch brains I'm Surperfly TNT.

Dogs have personality and personality goes a long way with me.

A sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I wouldn't know because I wouldn't ear the filthy mf'er.

I always wanted a Jules spin off so we could watch him "walk the earth and get into adventures."

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
samuel... but for marketing it was all mia wallace.
Coming back to this thread and seeing I said Sam. Now I see it differently. At first I thought it was Butch. Butch saved Marcellus (although he was already being sodomized) and killed Zed’s creepy friend & I’m guessing the Gimp was just left knocked out... Marcellus let’s Butch walk with a clean debt with ordered to never return home. Zed get tortured to his (implied) death :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
One thing is interesting on a current rewatch...

Travolta's personality changes depending on what is going on very well

He starts the day in a good mood, going to Brett's apartment with Jules. Cracking jokes, etc

shyt goes south after they kill marvin, the shyt with the wolf, you see him getting fustrated as the day goes on, dealing with all that chaos. Then they go to the diner, get in a fukking standoff, and now he's fukkin tired of this shyt...he was about to kill honey bunny and ringo off GP. Then, he gets to Marcallus' bar, and immediately punks Butch :birdman: "i'm not your friend palooka...you heard me fine punchy :demonic:"

He leaves, gets the heroin, and gets high. Watch Travolta after that. He's kinda nodding off at the diner, he's barely paying attention, his communication changes, etc....he's literally acting high, and doing so well. If you've been around an opiate user who's 'managing' it well, he's doing it...probably better than Uma is portraying someone who does coke.

Mia ODs, he fukkin snaps back and sobers up immediately but is really tired of this shyt, desperate for this whole affair to end and threatens his dealer to help save mia. Honestly...Vincent Vega had a shytTY day :laff:

The next morning there isn't much to say about his acting other than his shocked look when butch shoots him...but shouts to Travolta for this performance which I never really appreciated. Its not as obvious since the movie isn't chronological.

he's not the MVP but he's a starter

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
One thing is interesting on a current rewatch...

Travolta's personality changes depending on what is going on very well

He starts the day in a good mood, going to Brett's apartment with Jules. Cracking jokes, etc

shyt goes south after they kill marvin, the shyt with the wolf, you see him getting fustrated as the day goes on, dealing with all that chaos. Then they go to the diner, get in a fukking standoff, and now he's fukkin tired of this shyt...he was about to kill honey bunny and ringo off GP. Then, he gets to Marcallus' bar, and immediately punks Butch :birdman: "i'm not your friend palooka...you heard me fine punchy :demonic:"

He leaves, gets the heroin, and gets high. Watch Travolta after that. He's kinda nodding off at the diner, he's barely paying attention, his communication changes, etc....he's literally acting high, and doing so well. If you've been around an opiate user who's 'managing' it well, he's doing it...probably better than Uma is portraying someone who does coke.

Mia ODs, he fukkin snaps back and sobers up immediately but is really tired of this shyt, desperate for this whole affair to end and threatens his dealer to help save mia. Honestly...Vincent Vega had a shytTY day :laff:

The next morning there isn't much to say about his acting other than his shocked look when butch shoots him...but shouts to Travolta for this performance which I never really appreciated. Its not as obvious since the movie isn't chronological.

he's not the MVP but he's a starter
dont forget hes already pissd off before he even gets his herion, cause butch keys his car lol