WHO DO THE KNICKS KEEP, RJ BARRETT OR JULIUS RANDLE?

MOVE RANDLE or RJ

• Randle gotta go

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • RJ ain’t the future

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • They both some bums

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s time to admit these two can’t coexist. Not as starters.:manny:

Neither are looking like franchise type/1st option players (maybe not even 2nd option :francis:). Especially not in a market like NYC.:hubie:

I say knicks try to move up in the draft and get a bonafide star, but that’s just my wishful thinking.

Jalen Green:ohlawd:

it would be crazy not to build on the the excitement and momentum they created this season for the franchise and city

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s time to admit these two can’t coexist. Not as starters.:manny:

Neither are looking like franchise type/1st option players (maybe not even 2nd option :francis:). Especially not in a market like NYC.:hubie:

I say knicks try to move up in the draft and get a bonafide star, but that’s just my wishful thinking.

Jalen Green:ohlawd:

it would be crazy not to build on the the excitement and momentum they created this season for the franchise and city
You keep Rj in his second season clearly . If he improves his handles and scoring off the bounce as he plans to work on this offseason he’s going to be a bigger problem. Randle needs to be the engine to be this effective

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Ya nikkas sound stupid with this thread. RJ 40 percent shooting from three this year is a direct reflection of Julius Randle getting doubled team (hence why he’s only a 72 percent free throw shooter).

Julius Randle needs Rj Barrett to continue his development because he cannot carry a playoff offense by himself. Rj Barrett development will dictate how far Julius can go

They both need each other. You guys are too emotional.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Why everyone just wanted to trade/ move on from everyone shyt is just :dwillhuh:teams can’t learn and grow together anymore learn to get over the hump but nope bench trade move everyone at any sign of trouble
Then fans wonder why guys link up together
Fans get to emotional
They can keep both lmao

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I know you ain’t a Knicks fan :mjlol:
What does that have to do with anything? Your whole post sounds stupid.

"Neither are 1st options but lets trade them for a bonafide star":heh:

You want to build on the momentum by trading 1 of the main pieces instead of adding. :mindblown:

They got 4th seed, how is that not co-existing? Lay down the pipe