Who didn't see this coming? :francis: DC, come get your Batman.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you are going to have a hard time adjusting when the MCU starts recasting roles.
:lupe:

WLo2qXO.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Sounds like you are going to have a hard time adjusting when the MCU starts recasting roles.
they aren't recasting Cap or Iron man breh

Not for another 10-15 or 20 years when the entire MCU gets rebooted

they'll either die or just pop up in cameos.

There's so many characters that never got to shine yet that recasting of old characters isn't even a thought for them at the moment

X-men and Fantastic four bout to come through

If Robert downing gets too old they're just CGI his face to make him look young again

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yep reboot that shyt from the ground up, recast all the roles and have a plan in place or simply sell to Disney and let Feige do his thing.
they cant recast wonder woman, that movie was good-enough,
the difference is there was no connected universes/films at the time

sh1t will look tacky having Wonder Woman/Henry Caville interact with a new n1kka pretending like they don't notice he looks different

Marvel did it twice (War Machine and David Banner) but that was years ago before the universes expanded and neither of those actors were in more than 1 film...batfleck has been in several, if they were to do it now it would look equally as bad

I cant and wont sit for anymore reboots, especially if its another origin story. there is NO excuse for this, if they want to rebrand batman then just tell another story from the actual comic book that hasn't already been done 10000 times.. also they have to start following the marvel approach with introducing characters

question since we know that batman = money that's why they are fighting to keep him involved then why not take the time to do it right? cast someone who is willing to commit for 4-5 movies with cameos in others movie.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Don't get the hype about Affleck as Batman.

Affleck is cool and all, but as Batman? :francis:

He didn't really bring much to the role.

Everybody in DC is replaceable except for Gal Gadot. Jury is still out on Aquaman, but everything else needs a fresh reboot.

DC doesn't need a universe. Just make good stand alone movies. You got all your characters.

Marvel made that Universe sh*t because they had no choice. They had to get the b and c-listers to join forces because the a-list characters were at Fox and Sony and Universal. Feige and them cross-marketed like a muthaf*cka and the b and c-listers became bigger than the a-list characters. Freaking Spider-Man is now Ironman's flunky. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
they cant recast wonder woman, that movie was good-enough,

I cant and wont sit for anymore reboots, especially if its another origin story. there is NO excuse for this, if they want to rebrand batman then just tell another story from the actual comic book that hasn't already been done 10000 times.. also they have to start following the marvel approach with introducing characters

question since we know that batman = money that's why they are fighting to keep him involved then why not take the time to do it right? cast someone who is willing to commit for 4-5 movies with cameos in others movie.
Batman Begins was done too well (I personally think its the best in the Nolan trilogy)

no point in trying to compete with that

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
they aren't recasting Cap or Iron man breh

Not for another 10-15 or 20 years when the entire MCU gets rebooted

they'll either die or just pop up in cameos.

There's so many characters that never got to shine yet that recasting of old characters isn't even a thought for them at the moment

X-men and Fantastic four bout to come through

If Robert downing gets too old they're just CGI his face to make him look young again
If you say so.
I foresee Marvel Studios going the James Bond route and re-casting when an actor/actress decides he doesn't want to do the part anymore. I don't see a reboot of any kind coming anytime soon.
And Comcast might be putting the brakes on the X-Men and FF being owned by Disney.

Daps
Reppin
If you say so.
I foresee Marvel Studios going the James Bond route and re-casting when an actor/actress decides he doesn't want to do the part anymore. I don't see a reboot of any kind coming anytime soon.
And Comcast might be putting the brakes on the X-Men and FF being owned by Disney.
nah breh, theres gonna be some crazy secret wars type bullsh1t involving time travel or doctor strange where everything restarts on some Flashpoint ish

it's gonna be their end game........

After that they'll start from scratch but this time with all the toys at the table (x-men/fantastic four etc) but this is atleast 15 yrs away imo

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
the difference is there was no connected universes/films at the time

sh1t will look tacky having Wonder Woman/Henry Caville interact with a new n1kka pretending like they don't notice he looks different

Marvel did it twice (War Machine and David Banner) but that was years ago before the universes expanded and neither of those actors were in more than 1 film...batfleck has been in several, if they were to do it now it would look equally as bad
:skip:........ Mississippi in this!?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Henry Cahill is a dope Superman minus the cgi removal of the mustache. Affleck is a better Bruce Wayne than Bale imo but as Batman no, even tho I hated Bales voice as Batman.