Who Caught More Bodies: Voldemort or Hogwarts Legacy Main Character?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
ab927956-cd9d-4edb-914b-f6a3168dd4b8_text.gif

People dont wanna do a Hermoine nerd run.:francis:

They here for the violence

harrypotter-harry.gif
just saying certain games do have that ludo narrative dissdance that dude was talking about. uncharted is a good example.
but some games its really just the player choosing to roam around murdering people. most of the lethal spells is this game are actually optional to even learn.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I said it before and I'll say it again. If the MC was alive (good or evil) when little Tom Riddle was trying to boss up, there'd have been no "dark lord." "He Who Must Not be Named" would have been only known as

snoop-dogg-who.gif

:dead:

They're overpowered. 15/16 years old and they're turning grown men and women twice their age into literal poultry and exploding barrels. Learning and mastering advanced curses and spells that takes years for 99.99% of witches and Wizards to get a moderate handle on. Commanding the heavens like Zeus. An entire lab to breed beasts, god mode potions & a garden of deadly vegetable and plants. Oh, and this negro controls the force like he's a jedi. :dead:

Tom would have been checking in. A "good" MC wouldn't allow him to ascend in the first place. An "evil" MC wouldn't allow a halfblood with daddy & identity issues and an existential crisis to replace him.

Last edited:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
in Hogwarts Legacy you play as a teenage mass murderer that goes to class inbetween his murder sprees.

Swooping down on poacher camps killing, plundering, and, dismembering dozens of helpless individuals. Then sitting up in potions class like none of it happened. :mjlol:

their blood is on Ranrok's hands :manny:

Inviting other students to explore goblin mines with them and while they piss their pants the entire time, your character is easily killing off dozens of soldiers just to get out of it and be like “ that wasn’t so bad:ehh:” meanwhile ol boy you brought is saying he don’t ever wanna see a cave again:mjlol:

I had my dude on there killing 4 people at a time with avada kedavra and putting crucio on the last man standing to watch them shake themselves to death :demonic:

I killed at least 500-600 wizards before learning the killing spell.

I hunted down an entire spiders nest in their own little land weren't bothering nobody.
Smashed the eggs and froze/burned the babyspiders coming out, smashed the mama spider with rocks and ancient magic....my character response was "eugh shouldn't have more than 4 legs" that's when I went :whoo::picard:

"... the girl who makes it a mission to kill poachers."

*goes off to kill and collect a bunch of wolves and Dubogs

The MC is a hitter for Professor Fig. He was running missions with kid before making them enroll to Hogwarts because their investigation called for it.

15/16 years old and they're turning grown men and women twice their age into literal poultry and exploding barrels.

MEJUY48_o.png

I should of been had this game.
full

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Favorite pastime is flying around looking for opps :bustback:

:banderas:
Sometimes I'll land straight in the middle in my PJ's, spend a minute just deflecting and dodging before I slowly start picking them off.

Or if they ain't even on my level, I'll let my little chinese chomping homies loose like 'get out the way yo get out the way yo' :pacspit:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Directly? MC, no question’s asked. That mf is a sociopath. How the fukk they let a 16 year old go out here and start bodying entire battalions of soldiers and shyt?! :picard: With no remorse at all

Indirectly…? Voldemort and his followers are the reason Wizarding Britain is going through an extreme post-war birthing draught and why Hogwarts only got about 200-400 students attending when Harry goes there instead of 1000-1500. Them mfs ended ENTIRE BLOODLINES. :damn: