Who Caught More Bodies: Voldemort or Hogwarts Legacy Main Character?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My dude was an absolute psychopath by the end of the game.

Swooping down on poacher camps killing, plundering, and, dismembering dozens of helpless individuals. Then sitting up in potions class like none of it happened. :mjlol:

I was legit surprised they let you do all that in the game.:ehh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah Hogwarts main character is a sociopath

Inviting other students to explore goblin mines with them and while they piss their pants the entire time, your character is easily killing off dozens of soldiers just to get out of it and be like “ that wasn’t so bad:ehh:” meanwhile ol boy you brought is saying he don’t ever wanna see a cave again:mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I hunted down an entire spiders nest in their own little land weren't bothering nobody.

Smashed the eggs and froze/burned the babyspiders coming out, smashed the mama spider with rocks and ancient magic....my character response was "eugh shouldn't have more than 4 legs" that's when I went :whoo::picard:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You can do a pacifist run in hogwarts legacy technically, if you use petricus totalus and stealth you don't have to kill. Plus stupefy and expellarmous don't kill either even though the enemies still disappear.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can do a pacifist run in hogwarts legacy technically, if you use petricus totalus and stealth you don't have to kill. Plus stupefy and expellarmous don't kill either even though the enemies still disappear.

ab927956-cd9d-4edb-914b-f6a3168dd4b8_text.gif

People dont wanna do a Hermoine nerd run.:francis:

They here for the violence

harrypotter-harry.gif