Who are the worses type of girls to involved with?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Girls without ass and t!tties :ufdup:

walkin wit your girl and seeing all the ass and titties around you and lookin back at the stick figure you call your wife is enough for me to commit that

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
- Emotionally needy types. They always need the corny sounding "I love you" or some other affirmation. :scusthov:

- The one that tells her friend EVERYTHING about you and the relationship, even when you tell her not too. B!tches be walking around like they know you and give you the :smugfavre: look

- The ones that always want to know what's goin' on inside your head, like a shrink of some sh!t.

- Clingy and wants to be all up in your space :snoop:. I'm like, go outside and play and back the f*ck up :birdman:

- The ones that used to control all her relationships, but when she realizes she can't control you, everything turns into a stalemated situation because you refuse to be her b!tch

-Broads that want you to find Jesus and go to church wit 'em. :no:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
- Emotionally needy types. They always need the corny sounding "I love you" or some other affirmation. :scusthov:

- The one that tells her friend EVERYTHING about you and the relationship, even when you tell her not too. B!tches be walking around like they know you and give you the :smugfavre: look

- The ones that always want to know what's goin' on inside your head, like a shrink of some sh!t.

- Clingy and wants to be all up in your space :snoop:. I'm like, go outside and play and back the f*ck up :birdman:

- The ones that used to control all her relationships, but when she realizes she can't control you, everything turns into a stalemated situation

This. :wow:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For my own personal experience, insincere, ones that don't like you back. My boy always loves the dumbest, most drug addled, alcoholic, idiotic bytches...he can't help himself, I don't have that problem with the hoes, but he doesn't have mine.

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree

but elaborate

:ohhh:

Depends on what your plan is with them

Just Fuccing? :smugbiden:
Wifeying up? :whoa:

For the most part, they're "loyal" to black dicc, but not necessarily loyal to a black man, ya dig? A white girl that CONISISTENTLY only fuccs with black men has a fetish and I don't think anything of substance can come out of a fetish :manny: