Who Are Posters Whose Threads Inspire & Enlighten You Vs Posters Whose Threads Set Your Intellect Ba

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Booksnrain once she enters a thread all the idiocy gets removed.

Most def!!!
giphy.gif

@Booksnrain comes in Threads and shuts shyt "DOWN!!!!!":lawd:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain once she enters a thread all the idiocy gets removed.
Most def!!!
giphy.gif

@Booksnrain comes in Threads and shuts shyt "DOWN!!!!!":lawd:
Ya'll are sweet.:wow: Honestly, I think people be trolling half the time when I just wanna have a conversation. Most times I actually don't think I'm saying anything groundbreaking or profound. Hell MOST knowledge can be found online anyway.

But I think agents and plants are all over this site spreading nonsense.:yeshrug:
As for me I'm most inspired by you @The Hierophant b/c u seem so genuine and authentic.

Also @Poitier and @father of men and @old_timer inspire me a lot.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ya'll are sweet.:wow: Honestly, I think people be trolling half the time when I just wanna have a conversation. Most times I actually don't think I'm saying anything groundbreaking or profound. Hell MOST knowledge can be found online anyway.

But I think agents and plants are all over this site spreading nonsense.:yeshrug:
As for me I'm most inspired by you @The Hierophant b/c u seem so genuine and authentic.

Thank you that means alot coming from you. I'm just another human attempting to subdue my lower animal nature and become whatever comes after this. I falter at times but I try. Thank you though.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain makes me proud to be an Aqaurius I hope to grow towards that peace and progression in my own journey......... @HellRell804 is a very wise and deep brother
Ur such a tease...how long u gon keep me wa--

Ahem I mean thanks so much!
Yeah us Aquarians are pretty okay when we ain't bat-shyt crazy...lol

I think I read somewhere that Aquarius was the most represented sign in the Hall of Fame inventors, but also the most represented sign in the loony bin. Sounds about right. Lmao!

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Literally no one on this web site.

There are entertaining threads but none that make me go :ohhh:

Its usually regurgitated info that i felt like ive seen before.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I inspire you :o: if I wasn't blue black i'd be blushing hard as hell right now . . maybe I am blushing just in a blue black way :hug: