Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Killa Carol summed it up best: He doesn't want to kill people. How is he the bad guy for that?

Rick and the Goon Squad running around stabbing nikkas in their brainpans while they're sleeping. On some truly sick, twisted, vile human being shyt. We all know why they're doing it. But that doesn't make Morgan weak because he doesn't want to do it. Glen and Dr. Dre didn't wanna do it either. The difference is they feel like they don't have a choice, and Morgan believes they do.

Annoying, sure. But not weak.
You right but what they've done to him at this point, it's kinda hard to find reason with him.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Killa Carol summed it up best: He doesn't want to kill people. How is he the bad guy for that?

Rick and the Goon Squad running around stabbing nikkas in their brainpans while they're sleeping. On some truly sick, twisted, vile human being shyt. We all know why they're doing it. But that doesn't make Morgan weak because he doesn't want to do it. Glen and Dr. Dre didn't wanna do it either. The difference is they feel like they don't have a choice, and Morgan believes they do.

Annoying, sure. But not weak.
Yes he is weak. In this new world turning the other cheek and talking it out doesn't work. If they the others didn't want to kill then they could stayed at home. Also that bullshyt Glen never killed a human is crap, he killed some of the Govenors men before at the prison unless he was the worst shot ever. Truly sick and vile twisted would be to willing naive and wait to get hit first and then react. If Negan crew did it first and Rick said I forgive you that would okay or Negan said I want half now , that would be okay since they not killing? FOH with that stupid shyt.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Dudes still dropping spoilers even when there's a comic book thread :stopitslime:

Really brehs :stopitslime:
for real. any mod that actually takes part in this thread can eat a dikk. spoilers or even spoiler tags shouldn't even be allowed in here. don't know shyt about the comics but I already know for sure negan kills somebody with a baseball bat. then you got these lames celebrating like giddy ass girls "omg they're following the comics!".....makes me not even wanna read through this shyt