Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'd like to see what all the imitation Tariq Nasheed posters have to say about Morgan now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'd like to see what all the imitation Tariq Nasheed posters have to say about Morgan now
Let's see if he can bring himself to kill humans again first.

Tbh the WD premiers are always lit, it's usually down hill after the 3rd episode:yeshrug:

I don't read the comics but I've seen comments such as can't wait till they show Negan etc on various sites, he made a minute appearance:mjlol:
He hasn't shown up yet bruh.

Daps
10 people fighting off thousands of zombies without someone getting bit just seems wrong.
yeah a couple handful of people armed with nothing but with knives/axes surrounded in closed quarters massacring thousands of walkers(is in one day at that)with no casualties on their side is one of the more :comeon:moments in the series..not even Leon and Ada Wong with a war arsenal were as proficient in zombie killing:francis: if Zombie herds that large are so easily put down why does anyone even run from them:aicmon:

Last edited:
Daps
episode was okay/overrated..i don't think the action was as well choreographed as previous episodes and story left alot to be desired

season premier>3rd episode of the season>No Way Out

Daps
Carol is basically responsible for that kid dying. I'm glad Father Gabriel finally stepped up and whooped some ass. However i'm gonna need Abe to go ahead and step away from my woman or else...
giphy.gif

-i don't really care for the characters one way or the other but find it crazy how people are claiming that little cac and his family deserved to die cause they were too weak/stupid as if the average 10 year old wouldn't be traumatized by that situation and his mom/brother are supposed to stay calm while watching their family slaughtered:comeon:

-Gabe's moment of redemption was long due to but hinted at every since he started volunteering to be more active during dangerous missions

now if only he would continue his transformation and exert his new alpha persona by slumping Officer Ricky the next time he tries to chump him:troll:

-yea between their interactions in recent episodes and teasing at the possibility looks like they grooming Sasha to be Abe's Olivia Pope:scust:...when that hillbilly biker thug threatened that super sized leprechaun's life notice Sasha had a panic attack and was like nooo don't hurt white daddy:damn::mjcry:

Last edited: