Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think it's Glenn now. Reedus just did an interview saying it wasn't Glenn. Actually he said he doesn't know but people will find out soon and the show is about to pick up even more

Great episode though.

fukk this badlands shyt though. I want to see the fukking preview:martin:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Did they show a commercial its been 19 minutes

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Serious question for any nikka in here who had surgery before.

Is nerve pain suppose to sting like inside of your skin? My fukkin leg is killing me right now and these norcos ain't helping that stinging shyt. Is this shyt normal?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So was this episode just to see up another group that poses a threat to the OG cast :dwillhuh:. If so, I hope they are more interesting than The Governor and his goons.

Abraham sweet on Sasha now or something? I was only sort of following what he was saying as these reflective, introspective looks at what is like in the world now have been done a lot on this show. If so, Rosita :skip:who the writers seem to forget even exists on this show.

I didn't even register that possibly being Glenn's voice on the other side of the walkie :ohhh:

Episode overall was very :ld:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So was this episode just to see up another group that poses a threat to the OG cast :dwillhuh:. If so, I hope they are more interesting than The Governor and his goons.

Abraham sweet on Sasha now or something? I was only sort of following what he was saying as these reflective, introspective looks at what is like in the world now have been done a lot on this show. If so, Rosita :skip:who the writers seem to forget even exists on this show.

I didn't even register that possibly being Glenn's voice on the other side of the walkie :ohhh:

Episode overall was very :ld:
Yeah Abraham was crushing hard. I was ignoring his monologue but from the looks he was giving he was asking her to go steady. And I guess she said maybe