Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
If they dont do the farewell i dont believe it. I believe lori is the only one who died and didnt get one.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
no...i'm talking when they were first running up to the dead end...they looked to the left and saw all the trees and just kept forward to the dead end, the hopped the trash...

could've just stabbed each one in the head on top of the trash bin too, but that dude haaaad to panic...they could've got out of that...

so you want them to risk running into a heavily wooded area, get caught on a trap, run into a trap or anything. they really had no option, I mean they could've tried to get up the emergency ladders but only one would've made it. they thought they were good on the trash for atleast sometime to think.

this coward off's himself and fukk's up glenn in the process.
All the dude Nick had to do was say "thanks man but I got this one" and jump into the zombies.
selfish prick offed himself so he wouldn't become a walker and gave no fukks about glenn. lol he played with glenn like a bytch

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah Glenn ear's got rung when the shot let off that close. they was busting 40 cal.'s so glenn was already dazed from the ring, then dude's weight took him off balance. glenn was gone to atleast get bit anyways after the shot startled him.

plus, Glenn should've deaded him when he seen the "lost" look in his eyes.

Exactly bruh,That "lost" look and the "Im about to kick you off this dumpster and save myself" look,are very similar:comeon:...Glenn had no business taking chances based on that bums history.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Rick putting in the work....

No idea how this season is gonna shape up, but it's off the rockers so far...

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so is hearding the walkers out of that hole goes down as one of the dumbest decision on TV ever? the time and energy spent hearding a damn near million zombies in the open could of went into fortifying the ramps of the quarry so they won't get out and killing them off over time. now a bunch of people got killed including glenn.

Last edited: