Whitey Bulger Killed in Prison

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Was the movie really that bad?

It's not a very interesting movie IMO considering all the shyt he did and went thru in his lifetime...his early criminal.career running with a street gang, his stint in Alcatraz that led to him participating in the MKULTRA program for an early release which made him even crazier, his dealings with the Italian mob, his politician brother, etc..

Instead all we got is a bland, clichéd gangster movie.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure it was deserved...comes with the territory of that lifestyle

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's not a very interesting movie IMO considering all the shyt he did and went thru in his lifetime...his early criminal.career running with a street gang, his stint in Alcatraz that led to him participating in the MKULTRA program for an early release which made him even crazier, his dealings with the Italian mob, his politician brother, etc..

Instead all we got is a bland, clichéd gangster movie.
I wouldn't say it was cliche, it was just also about the FBI agent enamored with Whitey and his crew. They kept the story surrounding the FBI agents downfall.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps

I'm sure another generic, cliche gangster flick with a cheaper budget than Black Mass is already in the works due to recent events.

I wonder which C-List actor will get to test out his Boston accent for the updated straight to DVD biopic :jbhmm:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

I'm sure another generic, cliche gangster flick with a cheaper budget than Black Mass is already in the works due to recent events.

I wonder which C-List actor will get to test out his Boston accent for the updated straight to DVD biopic :jbhmm:

This poster is a CAC yall