WHITES ARE PREPARING THEMSELVES FOR POTENTIAL RIOTS FOLLOWING THE GZ CASE!!!!

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
The only wars these st0rmfr0nt nerds are waging are against back acne and goblins in world of warcraft. fukk outta here with that corny shyt :pachaha:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
LOL @ Zimmerman being 'forced' to leave Florida.

fukking FLORIDA.

:russ:

:heh: you think Zimmerman gon' be able to walk around like sh*t is sweet? :dead: Dem goons he was afraid of are gonna be showing up in full force. He might as well find a Neo Nazi bunker and stack up on weapons, because if he gets off his days are numbered :ufdup: Florida nikkaz ain't finna riot, this ain't Cali, they're gon' track dude down and get at him.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:heh: you think Zimmerman gon' be able to walk around like sh*t is sweet? :dead: Dem goons he was afraid of are gonna be showing up in full force. He might as well find a Neo Nazi bunker and stack up on weapons, because if he gets off his days are numbered :ufdup:

You misunderstood me, breh

Who the hell is that eager to stay in Florida to begin with? :heh:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: you think Zimmerman gon' be able to walk around like sh*t is sweet? :dead: Dem goons he was afraid of are gonna be showing up in full force. He might as well find a Neo Nazi bunker and stack up on weapons, because if he gets off his days are numbered :ufdup: Florida nikkaz ain't finna riot, this ain't Cali, they're gon' track dude down and get at him.

hell have a reason to bust his gun this time

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duval nikkaz ain't gon' ride? :usure: GZ will have to leave the state at a minimum or go into the federal witness program if he gets off. That will be the only way he lives. Nikkaz ain't finna stand for this sh*t.

Don't you need to be involved with a federal case to get that real witness protection? I don't think they really bout to hide him in a mountain town in Montana.

I think he would be fukked. If anything white people will donate to support him and move him away

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't you need to be involved with a federal case to get that real witness protection? I don't think they really bout to hide him in a mountain town in Montana.

I think he would be fukked. If anything white people will donate to support him and move him away

eh not all white people are on zimmerman's side.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I'm not sure, but if that's not the case, he will need to go straight from the courtroom to the airplane to Mexico, or to an out of the way Neo Nazi bunker. . Not even the Caribbean, too many Florida connects there.

If new York didn't riot when Sean bell got killed by a cop I dont expect middle of Florida to riot...

Probably protest but nothing more

Florida nikkaz is deep south nikkaz. Deep south nikkaz are not to be f*cked with. God help GZ if the black bikers get involved, those the nikkaz that held Jordan down after his pops got killed by the mob.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
1010954_218472148302786_872323261_n.png

Cruel.

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure, but if that's not the case, he will need to go straight from the courtroom to the airplane to Mexico, or to an out of the way Neo Nazi bunker. . Not even the Caribbean, too many Florida connects there. Florida nikkaz is deep south nikkaz. Deep south nikkaz are not to be f*cked with. God help GZ if the black bikers get involved, those the nikkaz that held Jordan down after his pops got killed by the mob.

If that were true Casey Anthony would have been in witness protection. It's witness protection, not killer protection.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You misunderstood me, breh

Who the hell is that eager to stay in Florida to begin with? :heh:

His whole family and earthly possessions are there. Sh*t, he killed for it. :manny: Either way, he needs to get the f*ck up out of there if he does get off. But I don't think he does, unless they trying to install that NWO sh*t right now, I think he gets convicted of manslaughter. They probably won't give him a murder one.