WHITES ARE PREPARING THEMSELVES FOR POTENTIAL RIOTS FOLLOWING THE GZ CASE!!!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Zimmerman verdict expected to bring massive riots: You prepared? - st0rmfr0nt

:lupe::lupe::lupe:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This person hit it on the nail. So true :whew:

Zimmerman verdict expected to bring massive riots: You prepared? - Page 4 - st0rmfr0nt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the hell is going to riot?? I certainly haven't heard or seen people claiming they will be rioting.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caaacs going to caaac. I believe he will be found guilty though, there really is no defense to his actions. You cannot prove Trayvon did anything to provoke the altercation. It just comes down to the 6 caaacs on the jury.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
st0rmfr0nt? :childplease:

Really?

Them clowns don't count........they've been 'preparing' for the imaginary race war their whole lives

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Who the hell is going to riot?? I certainly haven't heard or seen people claiming they will be rioting.

Duval nikkaz ain't gon' ride? :usure: GZ will have to leave the state at a minimum or go into the federal witness program if he gets off. That will be the only way he lives. Nikkaz ain't finna stand for this sh*t.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caaacs going to caaac. I believe he will be found guilty though, there really is no defense to his actions. You cannot prove Trayvon did anything to provoke the altercation. It just comes down to the 6 caaacs on the jury.

Defense doesn't have to prove that, it's the procecution that has everything to prove.

Lotta jurors gonna identify with being afraid of a wild black teen and will probobly going to side with Zim by default. Nobody really feels sorry for a black life being takin, we really don't matter to them. I fear he's going free.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Duval nikkaz ain't gon' ride? :usure: GZ will have to leave the state at a minimum or go into the federal witness program if he gets off. That will be the only way he lives. Nikkaz ain't finna stand for this sh*t.

LOL @ Zimmerman being 'forced' to leave Florida.

fukking FLORIDA.

:russ:

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes if there is a acquittal there will definitely be some rioting. It may not be Rodney King style, but people will be angry. I was thinking about this the other night.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defense doesn't have to prove that, it's the procecution that has everything to prove.

Lotta jurors gonna identify with being afraid of a wild black teen and will probobly going to side with Zim by default. Nobody really feels sorry for a black life being takin, we really don't matter to them. I fear he's going free.

I will end this conversation with a shout out to Florida and them Haitians :demonic: