White women, I'm off that. Asian women are where it's at!

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I have seen the light! These Asian broads are where it's at! White broads are still cool and all but these Asians broads are where it's at. :steviej::wow:

Carrie+Ann+Inaba+2013+Genesis+Awards+CyYEKhjL0XRl.jpg

Surfrider+Foundation+20th+Anniversary+Gala+XKS5QtkkzGyl.jpg

Cheryl+Burke+16th+Annual+Friends+N+Family+ttGS9QIBK0El.jpg

Tia+Carrere+Prince+Persia+Premiere+vCsbhzRNfb2x.jpg

I think it should be an official rule if you're going to post threads about a specific ethnicity of women and not a specific chick, you should post actual women you've dated/f*cked as opposed to some random sh*t off the net.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Asians have the lowest infidelity rate of all women on earth.

:lawd: Tiki Barber cheated on his wife and was goign to marry his sidepiece, and she was STILL trying to block the marriage in hopes of them getting back together.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:lawd: Tiki Barber cheated on his wife and was goign to marry his sidepiece, and she was STILL trying to block the marriage in hopes of them getting back together.

Some men just like to suffer. That new piece of ass hes got. Cute but thats no family woman. White women are usually adverse to dating men with children. Watch what happens when joe blow tells the average white woman he has 2 children. Thoughts of p*ssy become just that, thoughts. Tiki is going to get taken to the cleaners and he should. Im sure hes divorcing his wife for no other reason than he can. Now his family will suffer. Your family can never be powerful when papa is a rolling stone. At least stay with the broad.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Let's be REALLY honest here...

Black women >>>>>>>>>>>>>> White/Asian/Latina women, and by a decent margin too

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Some men just like to suffer. That new piece of ass hes got. Cute but thats no family woman. White women are usually adverse to dating men with children. Watch what happens when joe blow tells the average white woman he has 2 children. Thoughts of p*ssy become just that, thoughts. Tiki is going to get taken to the cleaners and he should. Im sure hes divorcing his wife for no other reason than he can. Now his family will suffer. Your family can never be powerful when papa is a rolling stone. At least stay with the broad.

That's a whole other topic, my point was mainly that even after all he did, she was still tryin' to keep him. She's the keeper, not the white chick, because if the situation had been reversed, white chick would have took half and :pacspit: with the quickness. Without a doubt, most asian women are loyal to the grave. Most wifable ethnic group outside of my own IMHO.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Werd Asian women are the best...

Just moved to LA so I have a hard time choosing one. :smh: