White women are the most overrated thing since Sliced bread. (heres Why)

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gabourey-Sidibe.jpeg

22933.jpg

bbq1.jpg

:laff: :lolbron:

Op posts broads that will weight 300 after 30, :snooze:

BLK Swordsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Europe
I feel a man cant assess what type or race of woman he wants until he's "sought his royal oats". Each race has its flaws and i myself have experienced latinas, black, and white. I ended up marrying a european from Germany and i cant complain. I know she's a keeper from the constant looks and hollas she gets from guys of many races, and that makes me happy! That is all...

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, white women are overrated.

Asian women and black women are the best in the world, imo.

Love em both equally.

Agreed. :obama:

And they're even better when mixed together. :youngsabo:

Blasians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I concur...it's funny how quick so many c00ns are quick to put average to busted ww(whom are the majority) on a pedestal by default of their whiteness...All too often I see color struck negros walking with homely Becky's I wouldn't look twice at like :myman: as they winning or something:why:..Obviously alot of non Caucadoid males(negros in particular)whom view Causacoid females as a status symbold suffer from inferiority complex. blame the worlds's Eurocentric standard of beauty which is a by product of the world's white power structure....

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Asian women with azz >>>>>>>>

daphne-joy-friends5.jpg

Screen-shot-2011-06-07-at-4.06.07-PM.png
too bad she is half porto reecan.

asian women arnt meant to have ass and look better without them. anytime i see a poster post a asian women with ass she looks horrible their bodies are petite and firm and nice

the pics you posted she is banging though