White Woman Uses Black Woman Literally as a Chair. Some Coli Members Will Rejoice

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Was the black chick THAT desperate for money?? Man the self hate is real

I don't think its a real woman. It's a chair design. So don't even try that 'black women self hate' shyt today

Shut the fukk ready to throw on your cape and yet again defend cac's.

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
Damn, didn't even notice that shyt was fake -as in not being an actual human, not that it doesn't exist. They sure did make it realistic as possible...I wonder why...

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That's not a real woman, it's a sculpture. The same maker also made a white woman version and along with a white woman table. The white woman table had the woman on all fours looking into a mirror on the ground with a piece of glass is sitting on her back.

I'm still not going to Russia though :mjpls:

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Woww that's fukking sexy and that white woman is the epitome' of beauty.

I'm going to marry a girl from Switzerland or Russia.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I don't know why these sites keep mentioning MLK day. Its a holiday only celebrated in the US. I'm sure most Russians don't even know such a holiday even exist.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't think its a real woman. It's a chair design. So don't even try that 'black women self hate' shyt today

Shut the fukk ready to throw on your cape and yet again defend cac's.
:russ: Trust me no cac defending over here, I thought it was a real black woman at first, but at the same time, you couldn't pay me enough to let a white dude sit on me (now a white chick...:shaq:)