White Woman Attacks 73 Year Old Trayvon Martin Supporter/Singer

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant believe she didn't get stomped out. black folks gotta start defending themselves to the fullest extent of the law when things like this happen. That's the only way to send a message

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Like I've said since the election in 08. White people (racist) aren't use to not being in charge. Their whole existence revolves about them being the dominant force. Notice how they all love to say the president has no power. Funny cause that mf Bush seemed to have a lot of it that you were just fine with that. We're on the brink of something wild about to go down. I can feel it. But I've always been one that enjoys seeing shyt hit that anarchy level

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn, this shyt got me tight as fukk. The internet and news been making that NBPP group look hella enticing lately.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
lol that wil never happen bruh,,, whites literally now own yall because yall failed to act,, now yall shyt is watered down worse than ever,,,, whites dont fear yall, look at this video,, whites can give a fuk

u failed

fuk zimmerman and this white bytch

I want to see her try that with an able bodied man though...not a god damn senior citizen :birdman:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:wtf: I hope she catches a beat down in the very near future. Coming at an old man unprovoked like that, fukk is wrong with her?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here goes a mugshot of yalls pawg

Lester-Chambers-attacked.jpg

she look like she on something :scusthov: Glad Lester is going to be OK.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We need to get back to kickin ass again.

I remember when hip hop scared white ppl, then that shyt became corporate.

I remember we had rappers like 2Pac, now we got ace hood, who gets bottles thrown at him by foreigners with no retaliation.

fukk all this peaceful shyt. Str8 up. All that "we shall overcome" garbage is just how the white folks want it. Us singin like some depressed slaves n shyt.

fukk THAT:pacspit:

NOOO!!

What we need to do unite the street & prepare for flight.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
:why: Band was jamming too

They shouldve rat packed her. NWO style...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Say what you want, but white people would never of gotten this crazy during 80s and 90s :whew: